..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks, since my ps2 is basically busted I can now play the games I recently bought.
thxz Smile
I made a video to say thank you!

Thank you for PCSX2!
I had too a Ps2 and the lens busted out! I am too lazy to make it repaired and I have already a 360, so this emulator is really great to play again good old ps2 games
Been following PCSX2 from the beginning, though tonight was the first time I tried it. I was totally blown away by the performance, was using my girlfriends laptop:

C2D P8400 2.26
Geforce 9600m GT

Made an .iso out of my copy of Odin Sphere, and was very impressed by just how well it performed... I then tried the latest beta versions and got an even bigger performance increase. I know most games won't work as well; cpu bound (anything 3D, except the known cases, FFX et al) but this has given me the appetite to get back in the game hardware wise.

Thank you Smile
Thank you Pcsx2 staff!
Everything runs perfectly on my Pc..aside some situations it's 60/60 fps

Intel i5
9800 GT
4Gb Ram
Windows 7 Professional
Emulation in itself is a very challenging thing, but you have succeded in emulating the PS2!!! Which I find quite astonishing by the way...

For that, you get more than just my thanks, you get all my respect Rolleyes
Thx 4 the new releases now I m getting more n more speed in da games with each one.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Intel Celeron 3.20Ghz,Ati Radeon 4650,Vista x86 n Xp x86
Now that ps2 is outdated with its 480i resolution (damn HDTV lol) pcsx2 really saves the day for ps2 gaming. You have my thanks.
i gotta say this is a very good emulator i am loving it, i always have a 40 - 55 fps avg an im on a laptop, its outa controle!

im running

Processor: AMD Turion™ X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile ZM-82 (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 (512 MB)
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)

keep up the good work i cant wait to play more games on it.