..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried PCSX2 a few times over the years but never really stuck with it.

Now that I've got a system that can handle it, I want to thank all of the developers and testers for giving me a second wind with my PS2 games. I hate playing them on my PS3, the upscaling is so terrible compared to what can be achieved with this emulator.

Some of these games at 1920x1080 almost look like they belong in the next gen, and that's one of the highest compliments that I think can be given.

Kudos.
Thank you so much, my life as a gamer is so much happier because of pcsx2 ^_^
tho , im already around 3 years and using pcsx2 i finally made it

to leave a gratefull Thanks to the team Smile
I still remember a long time ago who only few ELF demo file could run on this newly emulator...
Now I have actually 101 fabulous games who work perfectly on it... 101 at the moment, but still trying new games every weeks. In fact it is so rare to find a game who still not work !
What a fabulous work all Devs did, really thank you for all !
(Sorry for my bad english ^^)
Thank you! Now that Ive got pressure senstive buttons working I feel that this emulator is almost all teh way there!
My ps2 is collecting dust somewhere lol. Y bother when u can get upscaled goodies on the pc =D

Thank you!
The emulator as of now is already an amazing piece of software, I see it only getting better with time. I've been an emulation junkie for many years now, and have come to prefer using a keyboard over any type of controller. That's why I've always wished I could use one to play the games for PS2. In particular, I wanted it for the fighting games, because the keyboard is almost like an extension of my body and I could focus on the actually fighting and mind games, rather than worrying about trivial things like execution. (not that it means I'm amazing at fighters or anything Tongue) Well, with PCSX2 I can do that and so much more. Thank you!
I want to thank you for developing this wonderful piece of software.As a university student with 1 TV between 3 roommates, playing the PS2 on PC has become something of a neccessity. Good luck for all further advances for the project
Since yesterday I have been ripping my ps2 and playing them on the computer and I think it is cool thinking on how ps2 emulation is going to get alot better and how good it is right now!
Merging with thank you thread Tongue
Umm. When i looked at this thread, i saw so many "thank you"s over and over again. But, still the devs really have done a good work cause i remember when i first played pcsx2 was when i just passed 2nd year in high school exam. On that time, my first game was .Hack G.U//. I remembered when i first played this on the emulator, OMG, really lagging like hell... flickering graphics, bad image, argh, felt wanna vomit,though on that time (sorry no offense mean) Smile

But now i realized, with enchanced GPU and CPU technology, even Mainboard technology, this emulator is getting to work as fast as PSX emulator(not mean to compare ^^). And until now, i'm still using this emulator to play Ar tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica .

So i really want to thank you for all of your greatness, for all of your never-ending work, never give up on working this project. I'm sure that this project will continue until PS3 emulator will born for PC. Thank you for all of your marvelous work. I hope u guys will continue on solving the project ^^