..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got really bored one day and figured I'd google around and see if a PS2 EMU was "working" yet, so when I found this, it took me not an hour to get EVERYTHING configured even my Cyborg V3 Rumble Pad. I've never seen any of this before, but I am familiar with graphics settings, VMware, and other such things, but even if I wasn't, the support and tutorials on this forum were AMAZING help. My only problem now is getting my maxed-hours-save of FFXII off my PS2 memory card, but that's a whole other problem considering my PS2 is dead. Sad

tldr:
UBER KUDOS TO THE PCSX2 CREW AND SUPPORTERS FOR THE AWESOME!!! ^_^
I have been using pscx2 for a couple months and just made an account now so i think i should thank you guys for making pcsx2.

so thanks.
I realize I've never posted here. So I want agree with countless others in marveling at the amazing work PCSX2 is. Thank you so much for everything. I've done just a little programming in my time, just enough to realize how insanely amazing it is that you guys can get a PS2 emulated so well. I salute you all! May you continue your wonderful work for a long time!
How i didnt see this thread xD

Thx
I got the information for this emulator from a member of another board that I moderate. I googled it and found this site, and I'm so glad I did.

I'm a contractor who's been working in afghanistan for several years. Even though I work in IT, its often hard to keep up with all the cool stuff thats happening out in the real world, because we're so caught up in whats going on here on ground. I only wish I had found out about this site while I was home on r and r and could have picked up some games to play while I'm here. Anything that gives us a distraction, is very welcomed out here, and now that I can play some of my favorite ps2 games, its like having a little slice of heaven (which is about the best we get out here). Thank you guys so much for this. I intend on telling all my IT friends that work with me. I'm sure they could appreciate this as well. Keep up the good work. Once I get this thing figured out, and configured, I'm gonna be very busy in my off time thanks to you.
thanks a lot guys. I love the new version
Many many thanks!! I hope i can run it at full speed soon Smile You rule!
I've been following the PCSX2 project for a good year now...and I gotta say, I'm beyond impressed by the amount of progress you guys have made. A good majority of the games I own (of various regions, too) are playable on my own computer, and for free!

Awesome work! Heck, I might even say that you guys and your project are one of the best things out on the internet.
Thanks a million.
Thanks so much guys, what you are doing for the emulation community is indescribable. I have been a long time watcher of these forums, but I have only decided to sign up now because I have a good reason to post!

Currently using beta release 1888 (sep 2009), Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence runs almost perfectly on it compared to your last official release which gets it in game for me, but runs at a ridiculously slow speed.

The High Resolution I can play it in and quality of the upscaling means it could be mistaken for an early Xbox360/PS3 game!
All I need now is a driver / plugin for the PS3 controller that allows pressure sensitive buttons and I will be able to throw my PS2 away!

Keep up all the hard work, you have almost nailed it!
Thanks Alot to the PCSX2 team it has done alot for me I AM a hardcore DBZ FAN and to prove it I used to play it on 2-4FPS Can you even believe the torture??? But now I get a decent 20 FPS that's how much it's developed making use of high-end as well as low-end PC's I can never thank you enough guys SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
___________________________________________________________________________________
Intel Celeron D 3,2Ghz, (NO 64-bit SUPPORT)
Xfx Radeon 4650 512mb,
3Gb Ram DDR2