..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for 9.7, I can finally enjoy HD PS2 emulation Laugh
BIGGEST THXZZ, What world woulda without Ya !!!!! Gretzzzzz MasterzzzZZZZ
BIGGEST THXZZ, What world woulda without Ya !!!!! Gretzzzzz MasterzzzZZZZ. SSX awaitZZZZ. !!
My 1st post here, so.. hi Smile

Started using PCSX2 recently, gotta say, amazing piece of work! many games very playable, excellent plugins and great development pace (at least recently). Keep up the good work, and thank you very much for this amazing piece of software Smile

Cheers.
So, I'm one of those who has had fun with PCSX2 for years but never really taken the time to say thanks. The words to express it are there, although summing it up can take some thought.

To be literally given... a software that enhances console art in such a complex way, and allows you to use it on pc, is a wonderful and refreshing thing. Just about anyone who experiences one of their favorite games on PCSX2 (on decent enough hardware to see the bells and whistles) is likely to be blown away. This project likely gets hundreds of silent thank you sentiments every day, and it definitely merits actually saying.

Countless throngs of fans have watched this powerful software grow more and more features and compatibilities as it morphed into something even better with passing time. Like many of them, I've seen several game disks originally bought for the ps2 transformed into something even better the second time around. A thing like this seems purely for the purpose of bringing joy to others.

So without further ado, and in similar sentiment to many a PCSX2 fan out there, many thanks.
THANKS YOU ARE AMAZING GUYS Smile
Thank you for your hard work.

You have made something truly fantastic.

PCsx2 is a legacy. Its something that We will always remember

people like you make the impossible possible.

We all truly appreciate your work and I personally wish all of you the best.

Thanks for everything
I think that this is the third time i say "thank you" to the pcsx2 staff, you deserve it..your work is totally awesome
Thank you to all staff for pcsx2
Thank you!!! Great work.
Thanks for making the best emulator since the snes! Made an account just to say this ^_^