..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The most recent release is amazing!!! Thanks for all your hard work. I've said it a million times, but this project inspires me in ways that aren't even related to emulation. Truly great work.
The recent updates of beta plugins are just great! Smile
Good work!!! Thanks a lot! Smile
Thankyou for all your hard work on this project - the results really show.

In PCSX2 0.9.6, I would only get 20 FPS ingame on DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Now with the latest release and the right configuration, I can virtually get a constant 60FPS. Thanks for a great program which a lot of hard work has gone into.
it's come to my attention, that i've never posted here.

SO,

thanks for all the hard work guys!
Really huge thanks!!
Since I refuse to own a TV, or a gaming console, your wonderful work have nailed me to the sofa for most of the past week. Wonderful to play Tekken 5 and Virtua Fighter 4 evo.. without a stinking TV! Everything is more fun on emulators Tongue

AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.4GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
4096MB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Just want to thank you PCSX2 team cause because of you i have played PS2 games that i really have... cause seriously i never own a ps2 Laugh but because of you guys ill be able to play my ps2 games... thanks alot looking forward for new release of 0.9.7
Thank you PCSX2 team.
With the release of 0.9.7 and Fatal Frame series becomes playable I can finally lay my PS2 to rest.
Thank you for the beautiful work of yours. After pcsx2 put my console to rest, after all, play at 4x aa is much better hahaha.

Can not wait to get out of the final version or further updates. Really great work from you, thanks again.
i always used to complain about the pcsx2 and its speed , till last night i bought a new pc for my cousin and i got the chance to run pcsx2 on his pc , it was outstanding , it was brilliant, a masterpiece , there i truly figured out what you have done and i am really grateful.
i got more than 70+ fps in tekken 5 ( which on my system would run at 30 at its best)
again thank you very much , and keep up the great work .
ied just like to thank everyone who contributed to the progress of this emulator , you gave me reason to play through all my old favorites on ps2 again =D and a reason to finally upgrade my old junker system to decent one , so again thanks and keep up the hard work cant wait untill all games are one day fully supported!