..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to the PCSX2 team for all the hard work that has went into the project since the beginning!
PCSX2 team keep up the good job! Smile
You guys make it better and better. I thank you guys because emulating the PS2 is... probably possible. X3
But hey, it's possible regardless. Keep up the great work!
Luckily I found this thread, I was afraid I was going to be the idiot post just a "thank you".

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Really, I've known this emulator was around for a long time now, but since the time I downloaded it (maybe a few years back) I just couldn't do anything (not because of the emulator, because I just suck at these things) I didn't had any hope for it to work. But now, thanks to you, I can play the next game in my favourite saga, Silent Hill. The game is Silent Hill Origins

About that, the game is working perfectly for me, really, it slows down in some parts, but not a lot. Really, very little. It works perfectly, even could make the sound work fine. And I say that because in the main page, in compatibility it appears as "In Game" meaning it crashes, and no... it works fine. And with a good resolution, 1366x768. So you might wanna check that.
Maybe I'll make a thread for that, cause' who knowsd? Maybe you guys don't ever read this one anymore, tired of getting thanks.

My processor: Core 2 Quad
My graphics card: GE Force 9400 GT
And I have 3 GB of RAM
(that was for you to know in which machine SH Origins works)

Oh, and I'm using the 0.9.7 beta.
Thanks Guys. :-)
My thanks to everyone who has helped with this, it's great to be able to play PS2 games again!

Thanks guys. Great, easy to use emulator. Runs all of my current isos perfectly and great to use with PS2 controllers. Keep up the good work!
thanks guys ;-)
Muchas gracias!
Great work all around team, thanks Smile Keep on truckin'.