..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thx to all PCSX2 team...
i have 2 PS2 console (one to mod here and there)
but the savestates and recording is just too good to be ignored Tongue2

u guys are awesome
In the past week I've tested about 100 Japanese games on 0.9.7 and they've all started up and went beyond the main menu with the exception of DOA2 Hardcore. Even the most obscure stuff was compatible. Just amazing! Keep up the great work! Smile
The new beta is just great! Good work!

Keep on developing! Smile
Just wanted to take the time to say thanks for all your hard work, I can now play some of my favorite PS2 games on my laptop since version 0.9.7. Also figured out a great config for Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus if anyone is interested (fullspeed on an i3). Laugh
I'd like to step in and say, "Thank You, for all the time and devotion in this project." I'm really pleased and excited about PS2 Emulation and it's simply amazing how user friendly the whole thing is, I've only started emulating recently and I have to say it's absolutely amazing work that the whole team has done for this.....I don't know what to call it because PCSX2 is so much more than just an application or file, I'm at a loss for words when it comes to praising the team for PCSX2 other than the normal gibberish that runs through my head along the lines of,"ohmygod its amazing!!!" or "slap me silly I can play ps2 games on my computer" LOL. I've never done much coding outside of VB6 and HTML and even when I was doing those tid-bits I always lost interest for lack of Morale so I hope the team stays with what is currently being done and hope I can give a nice Moral Boost to them when I say "thanks for all your work and keep up the amazing progress" If you ever need a kind word or a bit of a pick me up in the morale department I'll be glad to offer my kind words. Thanks again PCSX2 Team, My gaming life wouldn't be the same without you.
Thanks for getting my KH love back <3
thank you so much for the pcsx2!! OMG!!! nOw I will be able to play some of the old games that i have beeen dying to play in my previous ps2 especially Grandia 2!!! ThanK yOu!! ThaNk YoU!!! GOd Bless all of you!! Laugh
I look forward to see what updates there are on the SVN every time I start my computer. I am really grateful that it is active and hope it will stay that way for a long time.
Well thx for this Smile
I've recently installed this and got it working on windows. Thank you thank you thank you!

I have an old, original PS3 but the PS2 emulator chip burned out. Now I'm finally able to play my favorite console game (Gallop Racer 2006).

Without you awesome folks I would have been game-less (as I really can't afford to buy a different PS3 that will still emulate). Now I can play it on the shiny new laptop I got last Christmas.

Woot!