..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A big thank you to everyone who made this possible Wink.
Can I just say it's mind-boggling and awesome that I can play Persona 4 in fast forward, yet the sound plays at normal speed? That is damn cool. I can speed through the battles and dungeons, and normally I'd have to deal with chipmunk speak and I'd worry about missing something. But the audio is at regular speed.. it's amazing.

I clap.
thank you for making my mind free from my old fat PS2

*goes to backyard, keeping my ps2 in nearby store
Thank you im gonna play xenosaga finally playable with the new processors, almost 10years I wait that, it never released in my country... I was one of the biggest fan of xenogear, now im gonna finish the last 3 games.

Thanks for your job, the gamers need a team like you.
Some ego's you have for your own Thank You thread... Ahahahahaha just kiddin (I'm stupid like that) Thank you for everything you guys have done, as much as most people take this for granted, this has helped me out alot to have on my pc Wink if i were smart enough to help you guys develop such an AMAZING program i would in a heart beat. Thanks to every person involed in this project, from the creators to the people in this forum... Im estatic to see such a great program made with an awesome team of people. I appreciate every second of work put into this, thank you guys.
=)
Thank you so much for making this emulator!
THANK YOU PCSX2 TEAM!!!!! (Sorry 'bout the all caps, but I'm really happy with the work you guys do)
Hey PCSX2 people... I am a long time user (check the join date) but I don't hang out and post much here... I just use the awesome program... it always just does what it's supposed to, and I have long loved it. Well, it did what it was supposed to... except for one critical game...

I just thought about the emu again tonite and decided to check the site to see how things were going, and found the wonderful news about 1.0.0. More wonderful, however, is the news that the bugs and emulation shortcomings that had severely crippled Star Ocean 3 in the past were finally resolved. I consider SO3 to be by far my favorite PS2 title of all time, and one of the best games ever made, IMO. To say that I was excited by this prospect is a severe understatement.

So I downloaded it, installed it, reset the plugins (and everything stayed configured perfectly other than that from my r4600 build, so kudos on that), and immediately fired up SO3. The opening scenes in the lounge with Fayt and Sophia that used to run at ~10-20FPS even on my mid range overclocked i7 with audio that was so lagged and distorted that it was unlistenable has been replaced with silky smooth 60fps (vsync limited) graphics and perfect audio. This is with all default settings, running in 16:9 progressive scan mode (X+Tri), DX11 GD @ 1600x900, and the machine specs in my sig below. To say I'm impressed would again, be a severe understatement.

I will be making a decent donation, immediately, in my immense gratitude to all of the team who have made it possible for me to once again play my favorite PS2 title of all time, and for all the other great PS2 games I've been able to play over the years that have always worked well (KH2, FFX/X-2/XII, Sonic Unleashed, Guitar Hero, .hack, etc). Thank you, so much, from the bottom of my heart, for making this amazing piece of software!
Something that i should have done from the first time i downloaded Pcsx2, is to say a big THANK YOU to all involved in this project for all your hard work!

Keep up the good work.
I signed on the forum for to say a big thanks to the creators. I've been watching the development of the program for a long time (about 10 years as i remember) and at begining i was a little skeptical, but, my god, you guys have proven that emulation of playstation2 is real. You have reached the amazing results! I wish you good luck in the future development! thank you and sorry for crappy english!