..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think i should be quite ashamed here D:
i never thanked the team for developing such a godly progam Ohmy

soo....ehm....thanks <3
this is great emulator for all peaple in the world (No flattery). Thanks To work honestly pcsx2 team.I did not forget linuzappz great programmer for pcsx and first pcsx2 programmer.
Just downloaded this emulator....And just downloaded a BIOS from the internet....

Joking Wink

Successfully dumped the BIOS from my Slim PS2, and the emulator works perfectly! So thanks to all the devs who put time and effort into this great piece of software, good show lads/ladies.
^ Not funny I guess. Mellow

Anyway, welcome to PCSX2 Forums. Smile
Aha couldn't resist Wink

Also nice to see a great community here on the boards.
Thank you, Vsub, for the VJ's pnach Biggrin !
WOW, i just noticed this thread.

Thank you for Making PCSX2, i might had to buy a new PS2 or PS2 (incase of upgrade) to play my PS2/3 Games, because i was barly able to Dump My Bios cause my PS2 is just ............... okay in simple words its broken, it just crashes while i play games. LOL can't handle anything now.
This happened From an Electrical Disturbance back in 2011.

again Thank You for this useful Program.
THANK YOU to everyone involved in any way on PCSX2. It's so nice being able to play my ISO backups of games from years ago that may be scratched, damaged, lost etc.. Not only that but being able to play them in incredible detail on a level unimaginable when most of them were released.

Cheers!
I got a PS2 FAT with a 160GB hard drive and OPL, and just fixed a PS2 slim, and I don't have any audio equipment or VCRs, so I was a bit perplexed at how to record some music from NFS Undercover from one of the PS2's. I don't have the correct cable to change the composite cables to the tv to a miniplug for the sound card in my pc, so I thank you greatly for working on PCSX2. Smile
By loading an ISO of the game, navigating to the EA Trax menu, and then disabling the video output it plays the desired tracks in realtime/full speed for easy capture from the sound card. Keep up the great work.
Creative use there, destruk Tongue2