..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A huge thank you from a group of friends who use the PCSX2 to break the boredom in the workplace Tongue
Thanks for helping me to relive my favorite days of gaming! I plan to make a donation of $20 every month or so.

You guys are awesome!
Hey, I just wanted to say Thanks( and have a excuse for registering) as I have absolutely no problems running Ratchet and Clank UYA on a C2D 2.66Ghz, which I never though possible...

So thanks.

Scootaloo

Thank you to all the devs. and the community!

Also a special thank you to the people who made or worked on the speed hacks. Without them I wouldn't be able to play a lot of my favorites the way I want Smile.
New user but hihgly satisfied !
Thanks everyone Happy
Thanks you guys!
You guys are awesome, my PS2's lens kept breaking and repairing it costed me about 3 times the console's cost so far. I cant affoard a new one and now its suposedly discontinued lol.

Thank you for giving us this blessing. ***** the beatles, you guys are greater than.... er never mind, you know what happened to them after they said that Tongue
Just learned about this emulator recently but its awesome!
Thanks to the whole team Laugh
THANKS!!
thank you for getting this emu up and running! now to tweak it :3