..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you all for this great emulator.
Just stepping by to thank the creators of this amazing software, without you, we would be stuck on console graphics and speeds Smile
Ofcourse without this emulator im nt capable to play my ps2 games on upto 1080p.thank u all devolopers, modretors and all pcsx2 team thank u very much for this great emulator:-D
thank you, first because you never stopped improving this emulator, making it simply the best PS2 emlator available on the net, and thank you twice because it works wonder with so many " GREAT GAMES " I'm happy to have donated to such talented and dedicated ppl, you deserve it all to well and i wish you all the best of lucks.

ps: I have been testing this emulator for quite some years now i remember i was still in college , and damn it has improved since then.
I appreciate everyone and all the staff who have contributed to developing pcsx2. Love all the commitment you have done for this emulator. Extra thanks for your support forum and the community as well.
Replaying games i played in my childhood in HD is amazing, thank you!
Playing PS2 games at 4x native+60fps,everything look very beautiful on my full hd tv.Thanks PCSX2 team so much,you are my savior.
my first post wanted to say TY to you guys for this great emulator it works perfectly ^^ i can now play all my gundam ps2 games on my pc and with all the options pcsx2 has they look amazing! please keep up the great work and i am looking forward to the next release. Cool
thank you soo much, hope you do an awesome job with the up coming updates! Wink
Thanks a lot. Smile