..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One more thanks in a long list.

Props guys, I've been using PCSX2 off and on for a few years.
PCSX2 is great! It makes OKAMI (PS: MY FAVORITE) into HD on my PC. Thank you so much. You guys are awesome.
Thanks all you people who made this, because it is awesome and you are awesome.

Also, a bit off the scale of this topic, but I do thank smartstrike for FINALLY figuring out my problem, letting me use this.
Thanks to all of the developers of PCSX2, I really appreciate being able to play games that i used to love as a child.
Hello devs, I just want to thank you for pcsx2 emulator, because its incredible job what you are doing. Its because of you, that I can play again my favorite game, even on my crappy machine. Look, I have just AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ 2.10 GHz CPU, 2GB RAM and Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphic card. And just with this, without overclocking, I can play Final Fantasy X. Its not perfect gameplay performance, but I have done some settings, unparked my two CPU cores, and game is pretty playable even on this machine. It is mostly between 50-60 FPS, sometimes it drops to 40, but I really cant say a thing against this, because its like miracle that I can play this game on this pc with this performance.
So, with this post, Im thanking you for all what you have done on pcsx2.
And sorry for my english. Smile
I'm saying thanks again. I'm having so much fun with the emulator. I do have a problem(which you guys have been trying to help me work out) but I'm pretty sure it's not PCSX2's fault.

It's like flipping christmas playing all these games in HD.

I love PCSX2.

I love my new computer.

I'm happy. lol
PCSX2 is the emulator I use most and it has been awhile since I popped in this thread (I almost typed pooped instead of popped by accident </random>), so I am again saying thanks because you rock and your emulator does as well Smile
Thank you PCSX2 team and suport and all,and happy christimas!!!
pcsx2 developers: you are freaking awesome