..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-20-2014, 04:18 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Why would we want them to do that?
At least all the whining will be in one section instead of spread over the forum?
(02-23-2014, 05:32 AM)Oemenia Wrote: [ -> ]At least all the whining will be in one section instead of spread over the forum?

We have a sticky called " Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?" and we still get tons of new threads asking this anyway.

I find your suggestion rather pointless to be honest.
Finally got my new rig built and running. Played Xenosaga EP1 for 17 hours with 3x res FXAA enabled MSAA x4 FXShader enabled and it's running flawlessly Smile

Would like to thank the coders/creators of PCSX2 and some of the users who gave the go ahead for my rig parts Laugh

One question if I may: How do the other Xenosaga games run on the emulator? About the same, slightly worse, slightly better in terms of performance?
Xenosaga 1 is the heaviest of the 3 so if it worked well, the other 2 will be a breeze
Great stuff! Man, I haven't been this hooked on a game since Xenoblade Chronicles, and by hooked I mean playing 6-8 hours a day Laugh
Can't wait to play II and III but I've still a long way to go with EPI :3
Thanks to everyone involved!

Special thanks goes out to whoever made the shade booster, makes everything look a thousand times better.
Thanks Guys. Cool
Thanks for all of the hard work on PCSX2! I just installed it on my new HTPC and I'm about to pull out the older ps2 games to get my Castlevania on!
Thanks for the help you guys, really appreciate it...
Thanks to all the people who work so hard on making this emulator great. Playing my sizable PS2 collection on PCSX2 has been amazing to say the least. Keep up the great work guys (and girls?).