..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for your Wonderful project. Playing GT4 on PCSX2 is unforgettable experience.
Thanks, i see the progress since before, the program in my opinion is very good
Hi, I wanted to thank all the PCSX2 team for making this enormous and good project, lots of people are enjoying their old school games comfortably on the PC thanks to you! You are great!!!
Edit: I'd like to thank whoever it was that implemented the Vsync code for PCSX2 as it is the only program that I know of that Vsyncs well with Aero enabled under Windows 7.
Have you tried the vsync option is GSdx? Also to discuss this, please make a separate thread so we can keep this one clean. Thanks.
Been testing out the latest official build of PCSX2 and marveling at the beauty & accuracy of it with many different games at full speed. Just wanted to thank the developers for their enormously hard work over the years. I'd buy each of you a beer if I could Laugh
Thank you guys. Its fun to play ps2 games
Thanks Guys for making (and continuing) an amazing program for all to enjoy! Now I get to play my favorite game Final Fantasy X over and over.. IN STUNNING CLARITY Cool
I'd like to thank everybody that has worked and contributed to this awesome program.
It has let me enjoy yet again my favourite ps2 titles without the hassle and limitations regarding the use of a console. It's great
Been awhile since I have been on, my ps2 laser finally died so im reliant on emulation now till I can afford another ps2. That said the current build 1.2.1 is amazing, I have beaten Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter x2 times with 0 slow downs or crashes. Thanks for the awesome work guys!

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Breath-of...9-U--28423