..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 2 - The Great Chasm - Freeze (Double Layer Problem?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
after passing the bride game freezes. i have a 8 GB image.

log says:

isoFile: searching for layer1...
isoFile: loaded second layer from settings cache, sector=0x001fc090
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Double layer:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (4093488 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9

whats the problem?
thank you.
Try creating the image again but this time use ImgBurn to create the ISO

The problem can be:
1.The image is not created correctly
2.There is some kind of bug with pcsx2

If you want you can upload your memory card(or the save only)and I can pass that place(save at the next save point)and when you load that save if the game freeze/pcsx2 crash,then that definitely means that the image is not maded correctly
image says "toxic rulez". loaded with apache 2 loads 2nd layer where i can access part2.pak.
what the version of god of war 2 you have pal or ntsc?
i have this problam to in pcsx2 0.9.6 version of pal god of war 2
not to be witch hunting, but official games shouldn't have a nasty iso file like Toxic rules.
(08-08-2011, 02:03 PM)godofwarcraft Wrote: [ -> ]what the version of god of war 2 you have pal or ntsc?
i have this problam to in pcsx2 0.9.6 version of pal god of war 2

pal version
(08-08-2011, 01:18 PM)DocMAX Wrote: [ -> ]image says "toxic rulez". loaded with apache 2 loads 2nd layer where i can access part2.pak.

It seems your modded the ISO file with a dual-layer patch that is not necessary and it's likely causing your problems.

Try making a new ISO from the original disc with ImgBurn and load it directly with the internal PCSX2 ISO loader (CDVD > Iso Selector > Browse...) and make sure you don't mount it anywhere else either. As soon as you get a correct ISO and load it with the internal ISO loader it will work just fine.
can i undo this patch? because i dont have my original dvd anymore
In that case you're using that ISO illegally and you shouldn't expect any more support for it in our forums.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.