..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: cdvdGigaherz - Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
irc would be a fairly direct method
do not ask how to get there
Hey, just wanted to say this plug-in really does the trick; I was having stammering problems with the physical CDVD plug-in included with PCSX (PEOPS) so I created an ISO file to play KH2. Now I can run the game from the disc at a comparable speed; thank you!
can it play ISO Images? ang .img files?? hmmm, maybe it can answer my question...
@putanginamo : yes but you need demon tools program or else to mount your ISO game first then play with this plugin.
(04-11-2009, 11:29 AM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]@putanginamo : yes but you need demon tools program or else to mount your ISO game first then play with this plugin.

tHnx!. hmm i wonder where i can download, or buy those daemon tools prograM??? ryt?? hehehe... thnx.. can any1 give me a link to donload/buy that tool program blah, blah, harhar... sorry for my naughtiness
you don't have to mount the iso to use it, just use Linuz Iso Smile
Well that case (linuzISO reading ISO GAME) if you play game without THis gigaherzcdvd plugin. but you can try this plugin direct reading to your dvdrom too but this isnt recomanded way.
thanx
Hey, im trying to use Gigaherz's CDVD plugin to run a .iso of FFX but when i try to start the game i keep getting the error message "DVD player is not set up". Realmk recently said that this plug in was able to play .iso's for him, what am i doing wrong?

if linuzISO is the way to go can someone post a link, cause i cant find one.... im a n00b i know.
(05-05-2009, 09:50 PM)Ginobi024 Wrote: [ -> ]Realmk recently said that this plug in was able to play .iso's for him, what am i doing wrong?
he's probably mounting it Tongue

(05-05-2009, 09:50 PM)Ginobi024 Wrote: [ -> ]if linuzISO is the way to go can someone post a link, cause i cant find one.... im a n00b i know.
this is the best way to go (and it should be included with the installer Mellow, try reinstalling pcsx2 Smile)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6