..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Question about clicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
how do i configure a click on Pcsx2?
I Mean,in budokai 3,i need to click on R3,but the key that i configured for R3,its not a click,its like you rotate the button.
I Know it takes the click as a rotate because i got 2 options,or to rotate the R3 button,or to click it.
I configured R3 at 'V',and when i press v,it doing the rotate action and not the click action.
how can i fix it?
thanks for helpers!
Which controller plugin you're using? In Lilypad you have different keys for L3/R3(same as press L/R analog) and analog directions.
well umm, thats weird. the control mapping for the plugin are exactly how the ps2 works, R3 is the Clicking in of the Right analog stick.
so unless u have more than 1 key per control i dnt understand what u did. now rotate R3...hmm in budakai 3 lets see could you be talking about BURST LIMIT? then that means your going to need a controller. to use UP LEFT DOWN RIGHT controlls at the same time. otherwise ull be doing this thbf thbf thbf thbf thbf thbf thbf really fast on ur keyboard. If its rotation you need then your going to need more than 1 key. as for the CLICK itself, you should be able to do it, the same as you can do /PS2-Triangle[PC-*key].
Keyboard API>>Windows Messaging
GameDevice APIs>>Direct Input and Xinput(Xboxcontrollers only)
[^]Monitor when in background
Mouse API>> [^]start without mouse focus
^ rotating doesn't need controller, simple script in GlovePIE or using combo in TwinPad plugin does the job.
From my understanding omerhadad1 problem is that he set's R3/L3 but when he press it's moving around instead of clicking.

Soo maybe he does use TwinPad and added both combo and a click to the very same key. Which possibly doesn't work(I'm lazy to check as I don't use TwinPad). Setting them to different keys will do the job.
Hi,
ill explain once more.
In Budokai game,im with goku and i want to become to vegito,for this i need to click on R3 Button,and if i want to become super syain,i need to just rotate the r3 key.
So I set 'V' as R3 key,and when i press 'V' its making me super syain,not vegito-that mean that the R3 button is just geting rotated and not clicked.
how can i actually click r3?
get a gamepad and use it to play instead of the keyboard? i use an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows for my games and havent had any issues.
i use a wired Xbox360 controller, the Gamestop one, since its only 20 bucks and the buttons dnt get stuck like the 360 ones do.