..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: It's so slow. Help me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I have dragonball z budokai 1 and budokai 3.

Usually at budokai 1 i have about 49-51 FPS.

But at Budokai 3 i have about 23 FPS, and it's really slow! Please help me.

Here's my computer specs: [Image: pc.png]
It looks like you have a weak CPU for these demanding games...
use speed hacks
@Rezard, I'm getting a better graphics card soon, also masterofnocrack, i did, but it only raised to 28 FPS.

But i get 60 FPS in budokai 1.
that's 50 % of the speed it is like getting twice the performance (or even more based on the FPS you were getting before the update )
@atajoe; a better graphics card will not help. Your CPU is the bottleneck.
(08-12-2011, 10:29 PM)atajoe Wrote: [ -> ]@Rezard, I'm getting a better graphics card soon, also masterofnocrack, i did, but it only raised to 28 FPS.

But i get 60 FPS in budokai 1.

Budokai 1 is one of those ultra-low demanding games, to give you detailed info - for any other budokai or Infinite World(basically an enhanced Budokai 3) you'll need a 3ghz c2d cpu or a third core around 2ghz if you use svn versions(will probably not help on your current c2d anyway).
Try Click none For Cache
Is it 2.8GHZ? can't see if it is enable EVERY speedhacks but the vu cycle stealing at 1. Any higher than that causes slowdowns in budokai 3.
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?