..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4 issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, thanks for any help you can give me...

My Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
4.00GB RAM
Intel Core i5 2.53GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 420

My issue is basically miniscule slowdowns in the sound/music now and then. I think it happens with the voices, too. Is this a common issue someone can resolve, or is more info required? I don't know what else to include exactly. I'm using default sound settings.
If only the sound is bothering you then you can try the "Async" synchronizing mode in SPU2-X, should work fine for that game.
Thanks for the info, that absolutely fixed the sound...

Unfortunately, I encountered something that was a lot less tolerable... There's a section early on in the game, and from what I hear there are similar sections later, which has fog/rain effects. During those times my FPS goes from 50 to 15. Trying to walk around is unbearably laggy. I'm attempting this on a laptop, by the way. From what I've read there's not a lot I can do except get a better computer. Still, if you have any tips I can try, I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks again.

I'm using:
GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16
Renderer: Direct 3D10 (Software)

I *think* I was using Direct 3D9 (Software) before, but there was some bad clipping on character models until I switched to 3D10. Trying to use 3D10 Hardware just gives me a black screen while the sound plays in the background.
Actually my latest problem seems to have been solved here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Persona-4...own?page=2

Unfortunately if I try to use Direct 3D10 (Hardware) and then boot it up, my entire screen goes black for a second, and then a notification says that my graphic accelerator drivers stopped responding and then successfully recovered. The window for the game at this point is just black, though the sound is playing.
Try with Direct3D9 (Hardware).

For your D3D10 problem try updating your video card drivers and also updating your DirectX:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409