..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Devil May Cry 3 slowdowns problem in some locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here are my screenshots with 2xNative and 3xNatve

2xNative:
[attachment=29501]

3xNative:
[attachment=29502]
well just got to that "hallway" (in such) right before the fight with cerberus, and i got a FPS hit, where it dropped to about 35FPS. lowering the resolution sent me back to a constant 50 though, so i guess that area is heavy on the GPU
So now I see it's not only my problem with that FPS drop - I'm relieved Laugh Thought there are some problems with my hardware and or PC/PCSX2 configuration
yeah seems to just be a GPU heavy area, probably due to the view distance.
OK i got 60 FPS with only recommended
and 90 FPS with MTVU
i was using native ( for the test )
and in this area
can you check speed at native too
btw, out of curiosity, have you had any times where the audo was out of sync with a cutscene? the game itself had no lag, nor did the scene, but just after mission 2 (the scene with vergil and arkham on the roof) the audio was about 3 or so seconds ahead of the video, yet the video itself wasnt lagging... lol
Native:
[attachment=29503]

I haven't seen any out of synchs as I'm not watching any cutscenes Laugh Seen them already like 5-6 times on PS2 Smile
yea same, but i was typing here while one was running, and when i switched windows back, i noticed it was out of sync lol
i always have that bug with all games i am not a pro at configuring Audio plugins Tongue
@abdo123

What are your PC Specs?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6