..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GDsx - SDL Recording Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,
Hello there first.
I want to record some scenes of Kingdom Hearts II with the SDL Rendering option, because with that there're some graphicbugs fixed(sun shines through houses, etc.). But if I want to record with the internal function, it only records blackscreen.
Do someone know a way to fix this?
use DX11 or 9 software mode and it should work even better than SDL.
But that's why I want to use SDL.
There the graphicbugs do not occur.
All (software) renderers work the same, the others pretty much just use DirectX as output, as soon as you choose a software one you should get the same results, so try a software D3D9/10/11 output and see if it helps you.
Well it runs at he same speed and without any bugs now...
But isn't there any way to use upscaling or anti-alaising?
(08-26-2011, 01:50 AM)Giga9Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Well it runs at he same speed and without any bugs now...
But isn't there any way to use upscaling or anti-alaising?

nope
Man...
And no way to fix the bug in Hardware Mode? >.<
If you get a newer build of PCSX2 from here, you could apply FXAA (a post-processing) filter while on software mode by pressing PgUp. It makes the game look smoother, and makes it look like I'm playing on a CRT TV when playing on full screen in native resolution, I think.
(08-26-2011, 02:02 AM)Giga9Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Man...
And no way to fix the bug in Hardware Mode? >.<

Not for now, sunshine thru walls in hardware mode or software mode it is Tongue2
(08-26-2011, 06:34 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]If you get a newer build of PCSX2 from here, you could apply FXAA (a post-processing) filter while on software mode by pressing PgUp. It makes the game look smoother, and makes it look like I'm playing on a CRT TV when playing on full screen in native resolution, I think.

applied on native resolution it give some kind of blur with much of 3D games Sad

it isn't designed to work on native but work nice on x2/x3 native