..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-24-2009, 04:55 AM)InuTaisho Wrote: [ -> ]plugins won't build on linux, I get following error:

Code:
build.sh: 5: function: not found

It repeats indefinitely...

I'm also getting this error, I'm on Ubuntu 8.10 64-bit.
ignore plugins, they don't ready yet. Get them from official release. And don't forget for 32-bit target!
i get this when i try to compile rev:705

Code:
C:\Playground\pcsx2\PrecompiledHeader.h(58) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'zlib.h': No such file or directory
sry but wich visual studio do i have to download? can be an express version? if yes wich one?
c++ 2008 and yes express is ok most of the time ^^(should be enough for compiling)
tnks i suposed so i was downloading it XD

is by chance the pcsx2_suite_2008.sln the pcsx2 + lastest plugins?
(02-06-2009, 06:57 AM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]c++ 2008 and yes express is ok most of the time ^^(should be enough for compiling)

It doesn't have required MFC library version.
(02-06-2009, 07:09 AM)Rozencraft Wrote: [ -> ]tnks i suposed so i was downloading it XD

is by chance the pcsx2_suite_2008.sln the pcsx2 + lastest plugins?

you guessed right
but you need for SPU2Ghz direct x sdk
do i get any error like "x" file missing or something that could gimme a clue of what should i get?
you'll see missing d3d9dx.h and dsound.h or something similiar if you are missing the sdks.