..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-22-2009, 08:56 PM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2009, 08:48 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]but linux doesn't use directx, so you won't be able to use gsdx with linux.

That's right.

BUT!

Yes, the error you get is from the missing SDK. You have to set the directorys to the SDK in VS08.

I added screens which path sould be set (You have to change them to your config tough)

I hope this will fix ur problem Wink

I did everything :/ still getting the error
(02-22-2009, 09:10 PM)Thundas Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2009, 08:56 PM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2009, 08:48 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]but linux doesn't use directx, so you won't be able to use gsdx with linux.

That's right.

BUT!

Yes, the error you get is from the missing SDK. You have to set the directorys to the SDK in VS08.

I added screens which path sould be set (You have to change them to your config tough)

I hope this will fix ur problem Wink

I did everything :/ still getting the error

Sorry, than I'm absolutly clueless. I did that and I could compile my Gdsx. maybe restart will help? dunno.
is there any where i can get the latest version without having to compile?
This is the most recent version I know of. http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

I hope he updates soon because I wanna try the new speedhack. Laugh

This is hendrixboogie.
i could send you the build that has the new speedhack through PM.
That would be awesome! Could you?

Btw, this is pdog93, just different username because I like this one better. Tongue
how do i know what revision i have?
in the output window it just says "compiled on 22 feb"
i don't think there's a way to know unless you watch carefully which rev you build.
Does your executable file have a rev#?
nope... just the normal name (no VM or the other one also)