..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-14-2009, 01:58 PM)Love_Coder Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2009, 02:00 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]You try to download root file system of project, which you does not allowed to do. Use only this path:

http://pcsx2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

svn and trunk part of URL is important!

I used Of This Url Wacko

(04-13-2009, 06:20 PM)ardhi Wrote: [ -> ]maybe the "external included" is should not included.
How Remove "external included" ?
(04-13-2009, 11:59 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2009, 02:00 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]You try to download root file system of project, which you does not allowed to do. Use only this path:

but he's already has that in (i can see it above the message box, not in the message box), maybe he just needs to add the "/" at the end of it Smile
No Work Sad

I Attach Image After Ok

May Since i Use Of Windows Server 2008 Of Me Get User And Pass ?Unsure

Im using WS2008 too, and did not get any problem at all.
Check for latest version os TortouiseSVN, update it.
Make sure your firewall not block the TSVN or just disable the protection for while.

About the external included, you can tick the omit External option on SVN Checkout. Im not recommend this option, you can read the help file for more info.
Dunno how to resolve it. Every SDK is setted to the right directory. The only difference is, that there's no \Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\ (like it used to be before I reinstalled everything today) but \Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\ or \Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1\.

Maybe that's the issue?
I'm getting this:

Code:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'zlib.lib'

Using Visual C++ Express Edition. Any clues?
(04-16-2009, 06:48 AM)stpdrgstr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this:

Code:

Rebuild zlib if you even downloaded it.PCSX2 requires zlib and pthreads to be compiled before pcsx2
i have been getting this error for a long time

Error 19 error BK1513 : nonincremental update requires all .SBR files BSCMAKE CDVDiso

any solution?
(04-14-2009, 05:37 PM)ardhi Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2009, 01:58 PM)Love_Coder Wrote: [ -> ]

I used Of This Url Wacko

(04-13-2009, 06:20 PM)ardhi Wrote: [ -> ]maybe the "external included" is should not included.
How Remove "external included" ?
(04-13-2009, 11:59 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]

but he's already has that in (i can see it above the message box, not in the message box), maybe he just needs to add the "/" at the end of it Smile
No Work Sad

I Attach Image After Ok

May Since i Use Of Windows Server 2008 Of Me Get User And Pass ?Unsure

Im using WS2008 too, and did not get any problem at all.
Check for latest version os TortouiseSVN, update it.
Make sure your firewall not block the TSVN or just disable the protection for while.

About the external included, you can tick the omit External option on SVN Checkout. Im not recommend this option, you can read the help file for more info.
I Update My TortouiseSVN To Last Version But my Problam STABLE !
No Everybody idea ?
(04-16-2009, 07:18 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2009, 06:48 AM)stpdrgstr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this:

Code:

Rebuild zlib if you even downloaded it.PCSX2 requires zlib and pthreads to be compiled before pcsx2

I try to get that same window by following the steps in the help files, but there's nothing like that, and only the solution "pcsx2" appears to me. Guess I'll have to wait for a release Sad

Bye
is there a "pcsx2_suite.sln" in the root folder of your downloaded svn? Smile
Hell, you're right, It was all because I was used to open the vcproject file, not the sln. Now it seems it compiled nicely with selecting only pcsx2, pthreads and zlib. Thanks guys.
(04-18-2009, 08:58 AM)stpdrgstr Wrote: [ -> ]Hell, you're right, It was all because I was used to open the vcproject file, not the sln. Now it seems it compiled nicely with selecting only pcsx2, pthreads and zlib. Thanks guys.

Mine it's looks that way because I make my own solution,I don't use the pcsx2_suite.sln and like I've told you,pcsx2 requares pthreads and zlib to be complied before pcsx2 and that will never happen if you don't use the pcsx2_suite.sln or create and configure correctly the solution