..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you must have the bzlib library (or dependency, however it's said for Linux Tongue)
what distro you using? I have them all in .debs I can send you
why do i get a prompt for username and password when i try to do step 3 and step 4?
what should i enter as username ? my gmail account?
if so i do it but it doesn't work!)
show a pic of what you're trying to do Smile
hmm strange i am able to checkout the souces without having to provide an email Mellow
so now what should i do Sad any help?
by the way when i try to compile the official pcsx2 0.9.6 source code, i get the error message stating, application faild to start because gnu_gettext.dll" was not found! re installing the application may fix the problem! "
where should i place that gnu_gettext.dll ?
(05-09-2009, 04:01 AM)Master Wrote: [ -> ]so now what should i do Sad any help?
by the way when i try to compile the official pcsx2 0.9.6 source code, i get the error message stating, application faild to start because gnu_gettext.dll" was not found! re installing the application may fix the problem! "
where should i place that gnu_gettext.dll ?

This file is required for pcsx2 to work(it's included in the PCSX2 0.9.6 Installer)
(05-09-2009, 04:01 AM)Master Wrote: [ -> ]where should i place that gnu_gettext.dll ?
in pcsx2's folder.
thank you guys, but what about the username prompt? ( after 3 times of entering the username and password ( my gmail account) it said "finished! authentication failed!"