..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-13-2009, 08:33 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2009, 12:01 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.opengl.org/registry/api/glext.h (save this to the folder where you put glut.h)
http://developer.download.nvidia.com/cg/..._Setup.exe (and install this) Smile

glext.h was in the setup and it's placed where glut.h is.
It works now...now the other problem,pcsx2

btw I just extract the setup and place the files from bin,include and lib folders to the correct places and it's working(I don't need to install it)

Edit: Ok I fixed the problem and find what's wrong with with pcsx2

Hi there.
Now it's asking me for this file: glew.h

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glew.h': No such file or directory
e:\newpcsx2\plugins\gsdx\stdafx.h
Line: 118
GSdx

edit: darn it! I've placed it at the NVIDIA CG toolkit GL directory and it says it's still missing. Where the heck is this GL/glew.h directory the Visual Studio is asking?!

Edit2: Solved.

-Download GLEW binary libraries here: http://glew.sourceforge.net/
-In the include directory (default: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include):
-Create GL directory
-Copy glut and glew headers (glew.h, glut.h, wglew.h) into GL folder
-In the lib directory (default: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\lib):
-Copy glew32.lib and glew32s.lib into directory
-Copy glut32.lib into directory
-Copy glew32.dll, glut32.dll into C:\WINDOWS\system32 (or set up environment path variables if you prefer)

Now it's asking me for this:
Error 18
fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'cg.lib'
GSdx
GSdx
Solved. I had to place some NVIDIA CG Toolkit directories to the program.
Tools -> Options -> Project and solutions -> VC++ directories -> Add NVIDIA/CG/lib and NVIDIA/CG/include to the list of directory files.

So, now I get all this errors:

Error 18 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewDeleteBuffers GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 19 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewDeleteFramebuffers GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 20 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____WGLEW_EXT_swap_control GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 21 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____wglewSwapIntervalEXT GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 22 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glewInit GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 23 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewGenBuffers GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 24 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewBindBuffer GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 25 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewDeleteFramebuffersEXT GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 26 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewGenFramebuffers GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 27 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewBindFramebuffer GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 28 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewGenRenderbuffersEXT GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 29 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewBindRenderbufferEXT GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 30 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewRenderbufferStorageEXT GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 31 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewBufferData GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 32 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewMapBuffer GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 33 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewUnmapBuffer GSDeviceOGL.obj GSdx
Error 34 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewDeleteRenderbuffersEXT GSTextureOGL.obj GSdx
Error 35 fatal error LNK1120: 17 unresolved externals E:\newpcsx2\\bin\plugins\GSdx.dll GSdx

All this is confusing. Can somebody help me?
Update to the newest GSdx rev. and make sure that glew32.lib is in the Lib folder
The last one is r1363. Gabest forgot to update the glew32 library, that's why I was having trouble. Now it compiled... phew!! Thanks.
(06-14-2009, 01:26 AM)montecrudo Wrote: [ -> ]The last one is r1363. Gabest forgot to update the glew32 library

That's why I tell you to update to the newest
hello guys. I am trying to compile the latest svn and I get this error. that is? ... sorry for my english T_T

Code:
[
@echo off

"c:\PCSX2 Revs\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\\..\..\..\common\vsprops\preBuild.cmd" "c:\PCSX2 Revs\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\\..\.."

if errorlevel 1 goto VCReportError

goto VCEnd

:VCReportError

echo Project : error PRJ0019: Una herramienta devolvió un código de error de "Ejecutando evento anterior a la compilación..."

exit 1

:VCEnd
]
Creando línea de comandos """c:\PCSX2 Revs\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\Devel\BAT0000012128224.bat"""
Creando archivo temporal "c:\PCSX2 Revs\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\Devel\RSP0000022128224.rsp" con contenido
[
/OUT:"C:\PCSX2 Revs\\bin\\pcsx2-dev.exe" /INCREMENTAL /LIBPATH:"c:\PCSX2 Revs\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\\..\..\..\deps\Win32\Devel" /LIBPATH:"..\\" /LIBPATH:"..\libs" /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:"Devel\pcsx2-dev.exe.intermediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:\PCSX2 Revs\bin\pcsx2-dev.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /OPT:NOREF /OPT:NOICF /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT zlib.lib w32pthreads.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib comctl32.lib ws2_32.lib winmm.lib gnu_gettext.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib "..\..\..\deps\win32\devel\w32pthreads.lib"

"..\..\Ipu\idct_mmx.obj"

".\Devel\AboutDlg.obj"

".\Devel\AdvancedDlg.obj"

".\Devel\ConfigDlg.obj"

".\Devel\CpuDlg.obj"

".\Devel\HacksDlg.obj"

".\Devel\Hyperlinks.obj"

".\Devel\ini.obj"

".\Devel\McdConfigDlg.obj"

".\Devel\PatchBrowser.obj"

".\Devel\RDebugger.obj"

".\Devel\Saveslots.obj"

".\Devel\WinConsole.obj"

".\Devel\WindowsPCH.obj"

".\Devel\WinMain.obj"

".\Devel\WinSysExec.obj"

".\Devel\Debugger.obj"

".\Devel\DebugMemory.obj"

".\Devel\Debugreg.obj"

".\Devel\debugger.res"

".\Devel\pcsx2.res"

".\Devel\Dump.obj"

".\Devel\HashTools.obj"

".\Devel\Misc.obj"

".\Devel\Patch.obj"

".\Devel\PrecompiledHeader.obj"

".\Devel\SourceLog.obj"

".\Devel\vssprintf.obj"

".\Devel\tinystr.obj"

".\Devel\tinyxml.obj"

".\Devel\tinyxmlerror.obj"

".\Devel\tinyxmlparser.obj"

".\Devel\xmlpatchloader.obj"

".\Devel\browser.obj"

".\Devel\cheats.obj"

".\Devel\deci2.obj"

".\Devel\deci2_dbgp.obj"

".\Devel\deci2_dcmp.obj"

".\Devel\deci2_iloadp.obj"

".\Devel\deci2_netmp.obj"

".\Devel\deci2_ttyp.obj"

".\Devel\BaseblockEx.obj"

".\Devel\MemoryCard.obj"

".\Devel\CdRom.obj"

".\Devel\CDVD.obj"

".\Devel\IopBios.obj"

".\Devel\IopCounters.obj"

".\Devel\IopDma.obj"

".\Devel\IopHw.obj"

".\Devel\IopMem.obj"

".\Devel\IopSio2.obj"

".\Devel\Sio.obj"

".\Devel\IopHwRead.obj"

".\Devel\IopHwWrite.obj"

".\Devel\R3000A.obj"

".\Devel\R3000AInterpreter.obj"

".\Devel\R3000AOpcodeTables.obj"

".\Devel\iR3000A.obj"

".\Devel\iR3000Atables.obj"

".\Devel\GS.obj"

".\Devel\MTGS.obj"

".\Devel\DisR3000A.obj"

".\Devel\DisR3000asm.obj"

".\Devel\DisR5900.obj"

".\Devel\DisR5900asm.obj"

".\Devel\DisVU0Micro.obj"

".\Devel\DisVU1Micro.obj"

".\Devel\Cache.obj"

".\Devel\COP0.obj"

".\Devel\Counters.obj"

".\Devel\R5900.obj"

".\Devel\R5900OpcodeTables.obj"

".\Devel\iCOP0.obj"

".\Devel\iCOP2.obj"

".\Devel\iCore.obj"

".\Devel\iFPU.obj"

".\Devel\iFPUd.obj"

".\Devel\iMMI.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900Misc.obj"

".\Devel\ir5900tables.obj"

".\Devel\iCore-32.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900-32.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900Arit.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900AritImm.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900Branch.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900Jump.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900LoadStore.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900Move.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900MultDiv.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900Shift.obj"

".\Devel\iR5900Templates.obj"

".\Devel\COP2.obj"

".\Devel\FPU.obj"

".\Devel\Interpreter.obj"

".\Devel\MMI.obj"

".\Devel\R5900OpcodeImpl.obj"

".\Devel\VU0.obj"

".\Devel\VU0micro.obj"

".\Devel\VU1micro.obj"

".\Devel\VUmicroMem.obj"

".\Devel\iVU0micro.obj"

".\Devel\iVU1micro.obj"

".\Devel\microVU.obj"

".\Devel\sVU_Lower.obj"

".\Devel\sVU_Micro.obj"

".\Devel\sVU_Upper.obj"

".\Devel\sVU_zerorec.obj"

".\Devel\VU0microInterp.obj"

".\Devel\VU1microInterp.obj"

".\Devel\VUflags.obj"

".\Devel\VUops.obj"

".\Devel\Memory.obj"

".\Devel\recVTLB.obj"

".\Devel\vtlb.obj"

".\Devel\FiFo.obj"

".\Devel\Hw.obj"

".\Devel\HwRead.obj"

".\Devel\HwWrite.obj"

".\Devel\SPR.obj"

".\Devel\Gif.obj"

".\Devel\Vif.obj"

".\Devel\VifDma.obj"

".\Devel\aVif_proc-32.obj"

".\Devel\iVif.obj"

".\Devel\Sif.obj"

".\Devel\coroutine.obj"

".\Devel\IPU.obj"

".\Devel\yuv2rgb.obj"

".\Devel\Idct.obj"

".\Devel\Mpeg.obj"

".\Devel\AlignedMalloc.obj"

".\Devel\Console.obj"

".\Devel\PathUtils.obj"

".\Devel\Plugins.obj"

".\Devel\RecoverySystem.obj"

".\Devel\SaveState.obj"

".\Devel\System.obj"

".\Devel\ThreadTools.obj"

".\Devel\CDVDiso.obj"

".\Devel\CDVDisodrv.obj"

".\Devel\Elfheader.obj"

".\Devel\fast_routines.obj"

".\Devel\SamplProf.obj"

".\Devel\WinCompressNTFS.obj"

".\Devel\WinMisc.obj"

".\Devel\WinThreads.obj"

".\Devel\ix86.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_3dnow.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_cpudetect.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_fpu.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_jmp.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_legacy.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_legacy_sse.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_simd.obj"

".\Devel\ix86_tools.obj"

".\Devel\Stats.obj"

".\Devel\pcsx2-dev.exe.embed.manifest.res"
]
Creando línea de comandos "link.exe @"c:\PCSX2 Revs\pcsx2\windows\VCprojects\Devel\RSP0000022128224.rsp" /NOLOGO /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT"
Hello there,
It's been a while since I compiled a pcsx2 version (svn 1296) and I got problems with the plugins in the latest svn :

Gdsx :
the compiler doesn't locate a gl.h , where can I find one Unsure ?

SPU2-X et ZeroSPU2 :
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::allocator<char>::allocator<char>(class std::allocator<char> const &)" (??0?$allocator@D@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) already defined in soundtouch.lib(WavFile.obj)

I have lots of "msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005:" errors Glare. I don't know how to resolve them.

Somebody can help me with this please Tongue2 ?
He's working on adding opengl to GSDX so you need the Nvidia CG toolkit to compile it now.
(06-23-2009, 11:42 PM)dralor Wrote: [ -> ]He's working on adding opengl to GSDX
really? Blink, and i thought it was gonna stay with DX it's whole lifetime (as in "GS DX" <-- GS DirectX Glare )
Not paying attention of late Luis he's been asking in the gsdx thread about opengl help and such... Tongue2