..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compile Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gsdx thread? Blink, i haven't noticed him asking about OpenGL help there O_O (i always read the new posts that are made there Tongue)
eh maybe it was the the commit comments then. Those are always a fun read especially some of cotton's and refraction's
(06-23-2009, 10:54 PM)Nightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Gdsx :
the compiler doesn't locate a gl.h , where can I find one Unsure ?

SPU2-X et ZeroSPU2 :
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::allocator<char>::allocator<char>(class std::allocator<char> const &)" (??0?$allocator@D@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) already defined in soundtouch.lib(WavFile.obj)

I have lots of "msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005:" errors Glare. I don't know how to resolve them.
I had the same issues, to resolve the first one, install Nvidia CG toolkit http://developer.download.nvidia.com/cg/..._Setup.exe and add libs/bin/etc... to visual studio.
I'm still looking for a fix to the 2nd issue.
If it can help, i'm using Windows Seven x86 RC1.
revision 1428 missing "w32pthreads.lib". Try to search it in:

ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest/

Still no luck. Rename pthreads.lib into w32pthreads.lib still not working. Where did it go?
What? w32pthreads.dll gets compiled along with the program in the root directory of the SVN in your folder
Ok, I just clean up the source. revert and reupdate again. Still got the error:
Quote:Error 1 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'w32pthreads.lib' pcsx2 pcsx2
.... completely delete the folder and redownload the entire svn. Then compile again
(06-24-2009, 04:05 PM)Anguis Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same issues, to resolve the first one, install Nvidia CG toolkit http://developer.download.nvidia.com/cg/..._Setup.exe and add libs/bin/etc... to visual studio.
I'm still looking for a fix to the 2nd issue.
If it can help, i'm using Windows Seven x86 RC1.
Thanks a lot, I can compile GDSX now Cool.
I didn't find a way to fix the "error LNK2005" yet Glare.
theres not glut.h on glew libs, also theres no glut.h on nvidia cg toolkit either.
(06-28-2009, 09:28 AM)hakunushi Wrote: [ -> ]theres not glut.h on glew libs, also theres no glut.h on nvidia cg toolkit either.

The files needed are in include(Cg and GL folders),lib and in examples\OpenGL\glew
I don't know if the apps in the bin folder are required but I add them to my VC++ folder.