..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-04-2009, 09:18 PM)Dwarg Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh*. I wish people would give useful information. Wasn't even going to bother replying, as without the edit, it wasn't even clear you knew how to use LilyPad.

What do you have keyboard mode set to? You are sure you're testing the correct device? You are aware that 0.000 means not pressed and 1.000 means pressed, so unless you're pressing a key, you should see 0.000 everywhere?

Thanks for reply, the test device is working, sorry....
But the problem is with 0.9.5 and above it cant read my input in game no while 0.9.4 is ok.
I've tried all keyboard api available.
can anyone attach their configuration file for the dualshock 3 ? thanks Laugh
kn19h7: Can't reproduce it. Don't know what to tell you. You are aware that you have to rebind keys after changing keyboard APIs or upgrading from 0.9.4 to 0.9.5 and above, and that 0.9.5 and 0.9.6 had a bug with DirectInput keyboard mode that made it not work after resuming emulation, correct?
i also have to say thanks for this great plugin, my logitech rumblepad 2 works like a charm and i got not one single problem thus far Smile
Actually the first version i tried is 0.9.8 and it is not working for every mode, I've set the keys but during execution it just happens nothing when I press any key.
But when I give a try to 0.9.4, it is working.
ottoman: Happy to hear it. I use a RumblePad 2 as well.

kn19h7: What version of PCSX2 are you using, and what GS plugin? You do have both pad plugins set to LilyPad, correct?

Edit: On a side note, my nick now has 12 characters! All hail Bositman!
Sorry, you've got the point. I didn't set both pad plugins to lilypad.
Now it is working. Thanks for your guide.
You could also just have unfocused/refocused the GS window. Anyways, that bug's been fixed with a new release.

However, you should always set both GS plugins to be the same, unless the second is Xpad or you have LilyPad's keyboard input disabled, as otherwise both plugins will pass keyboard shortcuts on to PCSX2 and it will act as if you used them twice. Also, Windows isn't meant to have two different sets of code inside the same process reading from DirectInput simultaneously, so it's just not a good idea, even if the second plugin has no controls bound.
Could a range modifier key feature be implemented? (Being able to assing keys that modify the range of the L/R-sticks (buttons that map to L/R sticks) when held). This is done in various N64 pad plugins (mainly because many more N64 games require stuff like sneaking and what not).
Thanks.
Of course it's possible, but I'm not going to do so. You'd be better off just buying a cheap $10-20 USB pad or PS2 pad to USB converter. If you really want to use keyboard, you could also bind a second set of sneak keys with reduced "sensitivity".