..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, that was fast...

LilyPad was now @ 0.9.9 in just a few days since the last 0.9.5 release.
hi how do i install this patch?if i put the 3 dlls into the plugin dir and start pscx2 i cant see it in controller plugin...
It's a single dll.I hope you didn't get the source instead of the binary...
ok thnaks it works
hey dwarg,
there's a glitch in the GUI (it's in the attachment)
that only happens after clicking ok (not cancel)
Thought I fixed that. If you reconnect the device, do the detached's go away?

Edit: Nevermind. It'll be fixed in the next release, not going to release a new version just for that fix, however.
yea i was going to report that glitch for 0.9.8 but was too late. Rolleyes

EDIT:
(02-07-2009, 07:35 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]If you reconnect the device, do the detached's go away?
yes, the "detached"s go away Smile
I am new to PCSX2 and am currently playing Final Fantasy X. Everything is mostly OK but the main issue I have at present is using the right analogue stick controls, in particular for use with Lulu's overdrive. I am using a keyboard/mouse, I have tried various key bindings but so far have not been able to get a twitch on the bar that comes up when using her overdrive. Is there a recomended setting that other people have had success with, can I configure the mouse for this use?

Thanks
I'd suggest you just don't bother with it. You might be able to get it to work with 2 sets of bindings if you play with sensitivity and/or binding multiple directions to single buttons, but I'd advise against wasting time with it.
If your having tooo much trouble with this pulgin, try another, perhaps that would be easier for you to work with.