..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can I use LilyPad with PS1 emulators like PCSX?

Edit: Just tried it with PCSX Reloaded. It's listed as a controller plugin and can be configured but it isn't working in game. Also emu crashes when i press esc and gives an error about PAD2 plugin (both controllers set to LilyPad)
It should work, but you'll have to disable most hacks (Read input in GS Thread *must* be disabled. Escape hacks are only designed for PCSX2's button handling. Not sure about others). It's really intended for use with PCSX2, with PSX support added more as an afterthought.

If either pSX or epsxe supported pad plugins, PSX support might be a bigger priority, but they don't, and as they're the two primary PSX emulators...
Yes disabling GS Thread hack fixed the problem. Analog controls and rumble works flawlessly. Thanks for the great plugin and quick reply.
epsxe does support pad plugins if you use the ePSXeCutor!
I didn't know that, thanks for the tip!

Edit: Nope ePSXe always use it's internal PAD plugins. That would be great if we can use LilyPad with ePSXe.
Hmm...I thought ePSXeCutor was just an epsx launcher for using multiple configurations. Didn't realize it had options exposed in neither epsx's interface nor its documentation...hmm...

Edit: On a side note, I'm completely unable to get ePSXeCutor to do anything at all. I don't want help with it, but I simply don't consider something with no docs that I can get to do anything other than pop up a locked window reason to focus on better PSX support.
[attachment=12916]
it only works with 1.6 i think
it's been a while since i used it

very usefull since you can store all configurations (except epsxe controller) in profiles and never even have to use the gui XD
also it's easier to use cmd lines

the psx plugins are good enough^^
hell there is a cheat database with almost every cheat there is ^^
the plugin is a graphic plugin (you can choose a real gfx plugin in the cheat plugin Oo)
and when you play you can use an external window to select cheats on runtime....
crazy who thought of that XD

psx plugins are good too but not so much to configure ^^ like with lilypad(which is the best i've come across till now)
Dear ChickenLiver, I'm wondering can i use u'r plugin and my gamepad to have some Force Feedback in PCSX2?
[Image: 85678050kl2.jpg]
[Image: w662.png]
[Image: 0_14324200_1230274544_re00557.jpg&w=280&h=280]
You could download the the latest version of LilyPad, or you could read any number of posts on the subject on how 0.9.4 and earlier listed all combinations of force feedback axes a device reports it has, and how some game pads like to claim they have 4 or more axes when they really only have 2. 2^4-1= 15 options are listed for such devices. Posts on the subject can be found in the LilyPad thread in the ngemu forums.
I'm using 0.9.9 now and as far as i understand i have to find axis that correspond to each motor. I found big motor on a few axes combinations, but i cant find small Sad