..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Epsxe is not open source, so that info is useless. Anyhow, like I said, not going to waste my time looking for specs on how to convince the PS2 emulator I'm a lightgun. I don't want to waste my time on it. Have no games that support lightguns nor any lightgun myself to test on, nor any desire to obtain either.

You get me the info, I'll implement it. I can tell you that sending PCSX2 values in the format of a PS2 pad and getting lightgun-like behavior won't work, as that's what's I'm doing now.

Anyhow, this is my last post on this topic.
I know it´s not open source but if i ask em to reveal their plugin data they won´t do, but you as a plugin writer would have more chances.

Anyway i don´t want to waste your time i only thought your plugin would fite best since i got the best resultats.
I´m trying to get some data but i don´t think i will be successful :/

But thanks for pointing out your problems.
Chicken a quick question, hope it doesn't bother.

Is there any way to emulate the analog buttons from the ps2 controller, on a Logitech Rumblepad 2? Maybe with modifiers, 25% 50% 75% or similar, or just use the mousewheel to set it.

Some mechanics in Metal Gear Solid 3 require the use of soft pressing some buttons, and i've found no way to do so with Lilypad.
You can reduce the "sensitivity" of a binding, but there's no way to adjust the pressure at runtime of analog buttons, unless your controller and DirectInput driver support them (Which is basically the case for no controllers/drivers, since very few games support pressure sensitive buttons).
I remember some N64 emulator plugins being able to set modifiers like you would press X for example and then the modifier u wanted, and it would emulate a certain pressure.
Also Dolphin's plugin, njoy, allows for a 50% modifier on shoulder buttons, tho i believe those buttons just have 3 states instead of 2.
(03-03-2009, 05:25 PM)Federelli Wrote: [ -> ]I remember some N64 emulator plugins being able to set modifiers like you would press X for example and then the modifier u wanted, and it would emulate a certain pressure.
i believe that's NRage, (am i right? Smile)
N-Rage's Directinput yes, the most complete and beautiful controller plugin i've come across.

Profiles, shortcuts, modifiers, mouse bindings, rapid fire, loved it
(03-04-2009, 01:09 AM)Federelli Wrote: [ -> ]N-Rage's Directinput yes, the most complete and beautiful controller plugin i've come across.

Profiles, shortcuts, modifiers, mouse bindings, rapid fire, loved it
yea i use it too (also love it Tongue)
what's about more than 2 controller support?
It's impossible using PCSX2's current pad plugin interface. You have to modify the plugin interface for it to work. Not my area. If/when the interface is updated, I'll implement it, assuming I can find enough info.