..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm I just tried loading a state early with the new lilypad and still got the attach a dual shock controller message. Using 0.9.11 release,PCSX2 svn 820 and a state created with the same PCSX2 build. Tested with 'Devil Kings'. If you need Lilypad settings I'll provide
(03-20-2009, 02:03 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Hm I just tried loading a state early with the new lilypad and still got the attach a dual shock controller message. Using 0.9.11 release,PCSX2 svn 820 and a state created with the same PCSX2 build. Tested with 'Devil Kings'. If you need Lilypad settings I'll provide

No need, I can reproduce it with FFXII. Should be fixed in the SVN version now. Bug affected the save code, not the load code, so you'll need to create a new savestate to see if it's working for you now.
cool bositman posting a bug Tongue
Does anyone have persistant rumble problems. I have it in SSX On tour where the rumble persist through the menu screens until i get back into gameplay. What's worse was MvsC2 last night. I went to the controllers config screen turn on rumble and then the controller started hard core rumbling and never stopped, turning it off in game right there did nothing, nor did getting into gameplay, nor closing the emu- had to restart Windows! Using X360 gamepad with XBCD 2.6 drivers.
Well, I've had the rumble freezing to on sometimes. But it always got fixed by closing the emu (as a last resort).
What I think happened is that the xbcd drivers died..
First I've heard of this issue. As you're both using xbcd drivers, sounds like it might be a DirectInput/XInput conflict. So you're both using DirectInput for an Xbox 360 controller? Have you both disabled XInput?

Edit: legend: You didn't press another button while the pad was still rumbling, did you? Could be something wrong with how I shut down rumble when that happens. You only have a 3 second window to press something, but it's been known to cause issues in previous versions, though it should be fixed in 0.9.9 and later.
(03-21-2009, 10:16 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]First I've heard of this issue. As you're both using xbcd drivers, sounds like it might be a DirectInput/XInput conflict. So you're both using DirectInput for an Xbox 360 controller? Have you both disabled XInput?

Edit: legend: You didn't press another button while the pad was still rumbling, did you? Could be something wrong with how I shut down rumble when that happens. You only have a 3 second window to press something, but it's been known to cause issues in previous versions, though it should be fixed in 0.9.9 and later.

I am using DirectInput and Xinput is not checked. I cannot reproduce the MVC2 issue that I came across - even while trying to spam buttons during that rumble event (activating it in the config area). Just a one time occurance there I guess. But I have had this as mentioned at least 3-4 times before and in various games. So I guess not the biggest deal since its pretty rare...but it does happen though.
I might be sending rumble commands too quickly. I'll look into sending them less often. Game wasn't running at in insane framerate at the time, was it?
(03-22-2009, 02:22 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]I might be sending rumble commands too quickly. I'll look into sending them less often. Game wasn't running at in insane framerate at the time, was it?

Nope, GDSX and software mode with v-sync and 60 FPS cap.

I am using "Ramp" also. Do you think it has anything to do with what "type" I'm using?
No, does not seem at all likely to me.