..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-21-2009, 10:16 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]First I've heard of this issue. As you're both using xbcd drivers, sounds like it might be a DirectInput/XInput conflict. So you're both using DirectInput for an Xbox 360 controller? Have you both disabled XInput?

Edit: legend: You didn't press another button while the pad was still rumbling, did you? Could be something wrong with how I shut down rumble when that happens. You only have a 3 second window to press something, but it's been known to cause issues in previous versions, though it should be fixed in 0.9.9 and later.

Well if you're looking for rumble issues,check out Resident Evil 4. The game has constant rumble throughout the menus and in the in game menu for some reason Tongue Although I think it's PCSX2 since other plugins had the same issue
When will they make lilypad support 2-4 players and if not anytime soon is there a controller plugin that does?
Plz Help me out Blink Excl
No,there is no plugin that supports more than 2 players because the emulator itself does not support it yet. It will be added when it's done.
When will they make lilypad support 2-4 players

Editted by ChickenLiver: My god, man, don't quote the entire first post!
Read my post above yours. And don't quote huge posts for no reason
(03-23-2009, 02:27 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Read my post above yours. And don't quote huge posts for no reason

k thx when will the ps2 emulator be able support that because i tryed editing it from source code but 2 hard just by myself

or in other words hopefully when is the next version of pcsx2 coming out
Ninja
please don't ask when the next version is going to be out, since it's something that would be unknown (and nobody likes to be hurried Closedeyes )
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on pcx2 runs on 15 fps .
i have core2duo,2gb ram,and nvidia 9400 1gb gfx card. also tried different cpu and speed hack configs

also i am not able to play simultaneousy with joypad and keyboard.whatever i set as pad 1 works ,while the other doesnt no matter what pad plugin i use.

i am using pcsx2 0.9.6.lily pad plugin and windows xp sp3
what pad plugin are you using?
thnx got pad working but the game still runs slow