..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you can just click on the four sides and do the corresponding movement on the mouse Smile (i don't think those "axis" buttons are necessary Smile)
Guys I'm having an issue with r975 0.10.0, with older releases it worked flawlessly but now it doesn't seems to work anymore.

Vista x64 SP1 PS2 to USB adapter. 9.76 Beta.
Hi! May I ask if there is a way to increase sensitivity of the keyboard using Lilypad? Some games like Star Ocean 3 got some major delays (2-3 seconds) when using the VU stealing hack. It runs in full speed but I don't know why the controls are having this major delays.

Thanks!
hi, i am using 0.9.11 r824, i have some games like Grandia 3 that a use End for L1 on Windows messaging and it doesn't work, it detects when pressed on test device but it still doesn't work, other games ( wwe games if i am not mistaken) when using DirectInput have similar problem, i am using windows vista whats the best Keyboard API so this kinda of problems doesn't happen?
adgreat1: With keyboard, a button is always either fully up or fully down. Obviously can't be more pressed than fully down. Problem is pretty clearly with the hack, not LilyPad.

seinfeldx, enb141: Sounds like you two are having the same issue. I cannot reproduce it, so don't know what to tell you. Could try toggling "Read input in GS thread" option, but in my testing, things work fine regardless of whether or not it's enabled.
Sorry, seems likes its all Windows messaging problem, Persona 3, wwe games and Grandia 3 don't like End that i use as L1, i think there was a problem with DirectInput but maybe that happened when changing version of pcsx2 since a have 3 folders of pcsx2, or maybe it wasn't on vista, or older version of lilypad one thing is for sure never had any problem with 0.9.4, i will start using DirectInput all the time if i find the problem i had or other i will post something.
(04-18-2009, 03:05 AM)seinfeldx Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, seems likes its all Windows messaging problem, Persona 3, wwe games and Grandia 3 don't like End that i use as L1, i think there was a problem with DirectInput but maybe that happened when changing version of pcsx2 since a have 3 folders of pcsx2, or maybe it wasn't on vista, or older version of lilypad one thing is for sure never had any problem with 0.9.4, i will start using DirectInput all the time if i find the problem i had or other i will post something.

I was wrong. Misunderstood you.

GSDX uses F5-F7, DELETE, and END. It eats all keydown messages for those keys, and doesn't send them on to the windows procedure, preventing me from ever seeing those messages. Setting LilyPad to use lower level APIs gets around the problem, as I then beat GSDX to the punch, but GSDX still gets and processes those messages (I'm now nicer about that than GSDX, so as not to break GSDX), so I recommend against binding any of those keys with LilyPad.
what is DELETE and END for? (what do they do?) Huh (i use them for the dpad)
Toggling GSDX's AA and blur (anti-blur?), respectively. Both only affect some games, but still strikes me as a bad idea to be binding them with LilyPad.
hmm strange it hasn't affected me in any way playing on both kh and kh2 (i use DirectInput for the API Tongue)