..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so what do you need from me, do you want anything I can check and pass to you to see why 0.10 plugin doesn't works with some of us
You can try toggling "Use GS thread", see if that fixes it. Also, make sure both pad plugins are set to LilyPad (If this is the problem, I reserve the right to repeatedly smack you with a pointy stick). Nothing else I can think of to ask for or suggest.

Unless I can duplicate the problem, odds of it getting fixed aren't terribly high. Otherwise, I'd have to figure out exactly where to look with basically no information on the problem.

Edit: Looks like a PCSX2 issue. Just don't unplug ("disable") pad 2. Have no idea what's wrong with PCSX2's no pad plugged in code (Which I wrote), so can't fix it.
Weird, you wont believe this but now it seems to work as it should.
Hi all, i have installed this latest lilypad, now i want to play Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Mouse, but every time i set to mouse, then client will crash, unless i treat left analog as mouse, but analog is too delay for me, anyone have idea on mouse setting without crash?? thank you.
I bought the gamepad "thrustmaster run n drive wireless", which supports vibration mode but lilypad doesn't recognize it, as the option "add a feedback effect" is grayed.Ohmy Why is this happening?Huh I bought an expensive gamepad just for the vibration effect and I cannot use it in pcsx2.Sad Why...
(I use LilyPad version 0.9.11)
(04-04-2009, 10:57 AM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]My dualshock vibration is working fine to me after i install the driver and set to enable vibration, make sure you already install proper driver, that which come with your dualshock pad.

Can you please help me? I bought a wireless gamepad today which is of type dualshock2. It is called "thrustmaster run n drive wireless" and it supports vibration mode. It even has a "motors" switch. The problem is that lilypad doesn't recognize it, as the "add feedback effect" option is grayed. The gamepad was installed automatically on windows xp (as windows detected and recognized the pad), so I didn't install manually any driver. What can I do? Please help if you can...

I have solved the previous problem now.Happy
The problem was caused from the windows xp drivers. I've found some other drivers on the internet that support feedback and everything is ok now.Laugh
Install the driver the pad came with, or download one from their site if its' available. Windows preset drivers only offer the basics, so it is probable they don't support vibration
Does anybody know if I can switch between two different controllers?Glare Lilypad let's me setup two different pads, pad1 and pad2. So I configured my thrustmaster dualshock2 pad as pad1 and my keyboard as pad2. When I start a game, the pcsx2 understands pad1 but ignore's pad2?Ohmy Why lilypad offers the opportunity for configuring a second controller (pad2) if pcsx2 doesn't recognize it?Huh
Because you only have pad 1 configured to use LilyPad. Pad 2 is configured to use another pad plugin?
(04-26-2009, 01:19 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]Because you only have pad 1 configured to use LilyPad. Pad 2 is configured to use another pad plugin?

In the "configure" options of pcsx2 both controllers say lilypad and on the lilypad setup the pad 1 is my dualshock2 pad and the pad2 is my keyboard configuration (which is useless cause pcsx2 doesn't recognize it).Huh So it is as I have one configured controller (my dualshock pad).Wacko