..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was wondering if there's a mode where you can get your keyboard and mouse detected like they were hooked up to the usb ports on the ps2. Dirge of Cerberus supported keyboard and mouse controls, but I've yet to find a way to get it to work like you've got your keyboard and mouse directly hooked up to the ps2.
for that you would need a USB plugin Tongue, maybe you could try this Tongue (another plugin created by Gigahertz Tongue)
Bug Lilly Pad 9.11 Excl

Wind Arms 5 [NTSC]
After a while playing the control lock in one direction only!
that in Version 0.9.9 does not have this bug.

Naruto Ultimate 4 [NTSC]
In the configuration of the analog the arrows:
Home [Up], End [down], Delete [right] and Page Down [left].
arrows "Home" and "Delete" does not work!
(05-03-2009, 06:12 PM)chaves Wrote: [ -> ]arrows "Home" and "Delete" does not work!
yea that's because Gsdx uses those keys to set the "Output Merger blur" and "Edge Anti-aliasing" options (maybe you have to set the Keyboard API to DirectInput Smile)
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, I am new here...
I knew that Lilypad supports "Turbo mode" for gamepads that doesn't have it. But When playing a game, sometime I need that mode, but sometime it not...So, If I need to change "Turbo mode" I have to press ESC button, Config --> Controller to reconfig it...
Can some one tell me is Lilypad supports "Hot Key" for that? And how to use it...!!!
No one answer for one day hah?... so sadly!
One question guys. Is rumble possible for 3rd party controllers??? Im using Logitech Rumble2 USB (great pad indeed) but the rumble function doesn't seem to work. All other functons are perfect. Any way to fix this? Thanks.
You have read the trouble shooting section? Where it says you generally need to install manufacturer's drivers for rumble support even when the buttons work? If you've installed the drivers... You have configured rumble, right?
How can I use the mic?