..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote='LuisR14' pid='58526' dateline='1245791818']
seems like you don't have the drivers that enable the rumble feature in your controller Smile (since i see that the force feedback option in the 3rd image is grayed Smile)

Aha! This "drivers" of which you speak is, as of this moment, critically important to my peace of mind. Hypothetically speaking, of course, if I were to surf on over to a popular web-searching service and if I were to type in something along the lines of "PS3 DualShock Vibration Drivers LilyPad" would one of the first ten results point to what I need? If so, any advice on how I could tell the good ones from the bad ones assuming the solution isn't blindingly obvious?

Thanks!

- Mark
Lilypad automatic press Z axis. Is it bug? Run with 0.9.11.
Device - USB PS2 joypad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f237H1_Fd7w&fmt=22
I suspect it's not a bug, why don't you check yourself?

See the test device button on the first page? Maybe if you select your USB device and see if it has a randomly fluxuating z-axis... Why trying this never occurs to people, I have absolutely no idea.
btw, did you read what i had posted ChickenLiver? Smile (it's just nice to get a confirmation >_>)
I had been test device. This is result.
It loops 0.516 > 0.520 > 0.516 > ... and 0.032 > 0.040 > 0.032 > ...
did you try unplugging and re-plugin in the controller? Smile
Sure. I uninstall ,reinstall driver and without driver. It same.
0.9.9 is working with me.
Hello Chickenliver. I was wondering if there are any plans for you to add Lilypad support for any of the PSX/PS1 emulators? I wish epsxe allowed external pad plugins but it's internal only Sad
mo27772mo: That's probably what's causing the problem, then, though it shouldn't be so sensitive to minor fluxuations. Should require at least a 10% change in an axis (10% of total range, that is). More, I thought.

Isamu: LilyPad does support PSX emulators that allow pad plugins, at least when you disable the hacks. There's a launcher for epsx (epsxecutor?) that supposedly lets you choose pad plugins to use with epsx, but while I could select LilyPad with it, it always used epsx's built-in stuff when I tried it. Tried other pad plugins with the same result, so wasn't a LilyPad issue.

LuisR14: Sorry, missed your post. Haven't been paying attention, lately. That's the first I've heard of that issue, no idea what's going on there. I assume you're not running Pcsx2 at an elevated priority. If you set a frame limit below 50 fps does it work?
Hope you will fix in the next version. Thank you ChickenLiver.