..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im really sorry for such a noob question, but i am really getting frustrated with setting up these controlls Angry im trying to play final fantasy 12 but i cant configure the controlls to get the analog sticks to work, im just using a keyboard because i have vista 64-bit and i cant get ps3 controller to work Angry either, but if anyone could give quick run-down on how to configure analog sticks with keyboard, i would be forever grateful, btw, i have read the FAQ many times and tried to find other documents, watch videos, checked other peoples setups and i just cant get it, im sorry, thanks in advance
(07-03-2009, 08:16 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]If you have your screensaver set to require a password to log back in, then Vista ignores applications that try and disable the screensaver (XP might do so, too, not sure). Nothing I can do about this, blame Microsoft.
My screensaver never comes up when I'm watching a video in fullscreen (using Media Player Classic or Winamp) or playing Fallout 3. Why is that?
No clue. Might be a parameter on Direct3D creation or something. Find me documentation on how to disable it while an app is running, other than by using SC_SCREENSAVE (Which is what I use) or by disabling it all together (As in stays disabled on crash), and I'll implement it, as long as it's not a direct3D creation parameter or something similar (As I don't create the window, no sane way for me to handle it in that case). I know MPC is open source, but not going to spend time looking through it for the solution myself. Point me in the direction of docs, and happy to implement whatever's needed, however.
it's that you have to disable by using SystemParametersInfo and passing SPI_SETSCREENSAVEACTIVE, SPI_SETLOWPOWERACTIVE and SPI_SETPOWEROFFACTIVE Smile
If PCSX2 crashes, I believe those states persist, violating my "Disabling it all together" clause. Smile
well i took the liberty into implementing the proper screensave disabling Smile (and it enables the screensaver back when you close the game Smile, patch attached Tongue)
And when PCSX2 crashes? That's why I don't mess with windows' settings.
it gets enabled again (even if it crashes) Mellow (just tested)
That's bizarre. Microsoft's specs say absolutely nothing about such a behavior.
yea it's weird Smile (but i think i might need more testing Tongue Unsure, anybody have a game that makes pcsx2 crash Mellow )