..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i tested with Win7 and the screensaver still works after killing pcsx2 Smile (even with the unchanged rev1388 Mellow )
i'm using windows 7 RC with pcsx2, i also had the same problem with the screensaver... i solved it by deactivating the administrator account, which i had previously activated for other reasons, basically i don't get logon screen

i'm not discussing anything or asking for a solution but maybe that might help someone

[edit] ok maybe i talked too soon, the problem still exists :\ [/edit]
I'm having a big (0.5-1 seconds) delay between pressing a button on my controller and the emulator processing it. I made a post a few days ago in this thread, but didn't receive a response. I'm not sure if it's being caused by this plugin or not.
Whatever it is, not my fault, as I respond to input as soon as I get it. If you're using frameskip or messing with PCSX2's priority, that's probably the issue.
I replied in your other thread but yeah, disable vsync and try again. I'm sure its the dreaded input lag.
I am not able to calibrate the right analogue stick on my 360 controller right, as soon a game starts, he camera spins 360 all the time in etc persona4.
Centrox: You probably have the entire axis bound to right/left analog right (As opposed to the positive half of the axis bound to right). Delete the binding and rebind.
I think I found a bug. In tales of the abyss, when you press esc to go back to the PCSX2 screen, then hit the Execute menu item rather than run cd/dvd, your character suddenly starts running to the upper left. You cannot make him run any other way, and menus all start acting the same way (cursor goes up and up and up, no way to stop it.)

The only way to get around this is to re-run cd/dvd.
Worked fine last time I played the game. Either it's not my bug, or something to do with your specific configuration. If the issue is only specific to that one game, pretty clearly not my bug.
in persona4 you need to have vibration on in order to complete fishing, vibration isnt working for me, is there a setting?