..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-26-2009, 11:41 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]Worked fine last time I played the game. Either it's not my bug, or something to do with your specific configuration. If the issue is only specific to that one game, pretty clearly not my bug.

Well, similarly, when running Xenosaga III from Execute after changing settings, characters can no longer run.
CentroX: See the box that says vibration on the pad config pages? That's how you bind vibration motors. Create a binding then configure the axes/motors.

coldReactive: Curious. Now please tell me something useful... As I said, ether it's not my bug, or your particular config matters, since I've never run into the issue and no one else has reported them in the 3 months since I last updated the code. What are you using to move? Keyboard? Pad? Mouse? Psychic powers aren't currently supported, unfortunately. I need to know the API as well. Also, are you using 0.9.11 or the svn version? Also, you aren't moving when you press escape, are you? It shouldn't matter, but it'd be nice to know.
(07-27-2009, 01:10 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]What are you using to move? Keyboard? Pad? Mouse? Psychic powers aren't currently supported, unfortunately. Also, are you using 0.9.11 or the svn version?

I'm using a Logitech Dual Action Game Pad. I'm using 0.9.11 (previously it was 0.9.9 which came with the PCSX2 installer.)
That's basically a rumblepad without vibration, looks like. Don't think I can help you. Can't fix what I can't duplicate.
(07-27-2009, 01:18 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]Can't fix what I can't duplicate.

Sounds pretty rude if you ask me. But I think you're right, it seems to be a gsdx problem actually.
"Can't fix what I can't duplicate." sounds rude? My response before that was rude, but I'd hardly call that statement rude. Anyhow, it's free tech support for a free product. Take what you can get.

Suppose it's not entirely accurate an accurate statement... It simply takes substantially more time to fix what I can't duplicate, assuming that it's even my bug. Regardless, not going to spend hours trying to figure out what causes a problem I can't duplicate reported by some random fairly unhelpful user. If that's rude, so be it.

If you're bored and really feel like it, you could look through my previous posts and notice I'm most helpful when actively working on the plugin, when regulars report problems, or when people provide very detailed information. Least helpful to people who provide little info, have trouble with the interface, or call something my bug that may well not be mine (Or call something a bug when nothing unexpected is happening). Edit: As someone who gave almost no info and seemed certain it was a LilyPad issue, not going to go out of my way to be helpful.
are you by chance using 2 different plugins for pad 1 and pad 2 plugins? O_O
(07-27-2009, 01:48 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]are you by chance using 2 different plugins for pad 1 and pad 2 plugins? O_O

No, I'm not.
Yeah, I'm using a Dualshock 2 and tested with 0.9.4 and 0.9.10. ToA bug happens every time you load a savestate (GSDX bug?) and Xenosaga III bug is also there, Shion randomly no longer runs when yo hit Esc and Return...

Edit: Ok, some info i've read from rama and Air

Quote:When loading TOTA from a savestate you must wait until the first screen comes up that says checking memory cards. Once that screen displays, you can safely load a savestate and have the game's input work. If you load before that screen (ie, load too quickly) then your character will try to run up and left until the cows come home.

It works for me. Control is perfect if you hit F3 AFTER memcard loading Smile
^ Actually if you wait about 5 seconds after emulation starts (After GS thread created or when you see all the log messages
from the console window are done), I have seen this happening only once/twice with lilyPad in FFX the character was running to upper-left corner, no controls accepted, but I think it should be fixed with the new PADfreeze functions.. PadWinkeyb plugin also
TwinPad before 0.8.0 suffered from the same issue, while debugging it showed that TwinPad/PadWinkeyb is sending inappropriate data (a lot of zeros) to PCSX2 if you load the save state as soon as emulation starts.. as a result it fails to determine the type of the controller if it's digital/DualShock1 or 2, might be the same issue that LilyPad had that time.. But as I said it never happened again..