..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-28-2009, 11:34 AM)tiku Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:When loading TOTA from a savestate you must wait until the first screen comes up that says checking memory cards. Once that screen displays, you can safely load a savestate and have the game's input work. If you load before that screen (ie, load too quickly) then your character will try to run up and left until the cows come home.

It works for me. Control is perfect if you hit F3 AFTER memcard loading Smile

Run > Execute isn't a savestate, is it?
(07-28-2009, 02:16 PM)coldReactive Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2009, 11:34 AM)tiku Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:When loading TOTA from a savestate you must wait until the first screen comes up that says checking memory cards. Once that screen displays, you can safely load a savestate and have the game's input work. If you load before that screen (ie, load too quickly) then your character will try to run up and left until the cows come home.

It works for me. Control is perfect if you hit F3 AFTER memcard loading Smile

Run > Execute isn't a savestate, is it?

If you escape out of a game and change options, it is. If you don't, I'm not sure.
What if I'm loading from during the game (IE: Escape Key, then go to run > execute)? IE: when the checking memory cards screen isn't possible?
chickenliver, I dont see vibration anywhere in lillypad settings. I go to pad1 where my configured x360 pad is. But i cant find an option to turn on vibration.
it's the "Force Feedback Effect" options Smile
ah see, thanks
hi,
i tried my dual shock 3 controler with lilypad :
Everything works exept the small motor (the right sided motor).
it seems the small motor doesnt work or someone managed to do it ?
the drivers are a little tricky to install so maybe it s driver related and not plugin related ~

edit : my bad it seems in game (valkyrie profile 2) the 2 motor works
Any chance that this plugin would work with epsxe? i hate not having rumble with that emu, not to mention none of the plugins i can find support rumble

... never mind, i'm a dumbass, you cant change the pad plugin with epsxe...
yes you can -.-
with ePSXeCutor or something like that a fontend tool for epsxe
you can have game profiles in there too^^
here !
you're welcome Tongue
(08-07-2009, 03:15 PM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can -.-
with ePSXeCutor or something like that a fontend tool for epsxe
you can have game profiles in there too^^
here !
you're welcome Tongue

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar <3 thanky

now just to get to a moogle in ff9 so i can try this out