..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Despite the option, I have never gotten epsxe to work with a pad plugin with ePSXeCutor...Think it was removed in some version of epsxe or something.
yea it just uses the default internal regardless... which is my rumbless logitech controller.... i really dont understand how the rumble works with the epsxe internal with my 360 controller and frankly the axis on my 360 is wonky... sometimes it wont let me run
seems to work for me with epsxe 1.6.0
tested with the SSSPSX pad 1.6 and Tales of Phantasia

but I can't test rumble cause I only have my Xinput pad and my ps2 pad atm and my ps2 adapter has no rumble driver
and no I won't install XBCD
I've tried before with SSSPSX (And other plugins) with no luck. What version of epsxe are you using? I've tried 1.7, 1.6.2 (Or was it .1?) And some flavor of 1.5....
(08-07-2009, 05:09 PM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]seems to work for me with epsxe 1.6.0

EDIT: removed the epsxe 1.6.0 file no need for litter on this server and forum^^
I was wrong...it was 1.6.0 and 1.5.2...And definitely not working for me with either (Edit: And I had 1.7.0 correct).
hmmm this is really wierd... you guys have the same pad plugin for both slots? like for pcsx2

EDIT: ahhhh I found out why it worked XD my epsxe pad config was saved along in ePSXeCutor XD

so it worked but not like i thought I'm very sorry

PPS: ePSXeCutor is still a nice thing to have for epsxe since many games need a relatively distinct configuration^^
like Chrono Cross or Tales of Destiny II (tales of eternia) for example
Is there a way to attach an input combination to a PS2 control? For example, let's say I want my mouse to both control my camera and scroll through a menu, but only scroll through the menu say, when I am holding Shift or something. Or maybe be able to attach Ctrl+Q to L1 while Q is set to Triangle.
Nope, no way to do that.
Need some help and I guess im at the best place for that.
I'm using Lillypad 0.9.9. and playing FFXII. So i got the problem that the menu controls does not work for me, in-game and off-game menu also. I can use normal the normal controls (X,O...) but i can't scroll. Walking, Looking around does work but in the menu its kind of disabled. Any suggestion about that?