..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Install it in a fresh folder, not over your old PCSX2. Are you sure you have the August 2009 DirectX? ALso you need to install this:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...02B2AF5FC2&displaylang=en
thank you very much. it was the x86 that was missing. Now it works and the multitap is workingBiggrin
I am really sorry to annoy you but the new pcsx2 r-1888 is slow nomatter speed hacks are on or off. I also tried to change cpu and advanced configurations but still it was slow. the official pcsx2 0.9.6 is a little faster but I want the new version to work since it has multiplayer support
I have [email protected] Ghz/6 mb cache/2 gb ram/motherboard FSB1333 DDRII 1066/NIVIDIA XFX 8500(1 gb)/win xp pro sp3/direct x august 2009 with the x86 vcredist
and thanks for your support
Well you're the first person saying that so you're doing something wrong Tongue Probably have microVU on in some game that doesn't like it.
I am sure that microuv is off
eerec on/vu0 on/ vu1 on/microvu0 off/microvu1 off
Enabling or disabling speed hacks makes no difference
I tried also to change the advanced configurations but it is still slow
I'm definitely sure(100%) that the speed hacks are all useless
Also when i press ESC while i am in the game then press EXECUTE the program closes and this message appears " An unhandled or unrecoverable exception has occured the gs plugin failed to initialize pcsx2 will now close"
I enabled safe fullscreen exit on escape but no diff.,the same msg appears
Should I wait for the new official pcsx2 0.9.7????????
Well thought I would try this plugin since twinpad analog controls stop working if I exit game and re-enter game by esc than executing. But is their a method to use analog type controls with keyboard? Or is their a method for toggling walk/run so it would emulate analog that way?
Hi,

I'm using the Motioninjoy driver for my Dualshock 3 controller with PCSX2 beta r1922. Everything works fine in Lilypad 0.10.0 except the vibration.

I could be just me who has no idea how to set it up Glare

Constant --> B-motor and when testing it rumbles like crazy.

I'm trying to get rumble to work with Kingdom Hearts 2 but no luck yet.

Anyone willing to help little me? Happy

Edit: Apparently it was working! I tried Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories and it worked! Must be something with KH2 then!
So I jut bought a PS2 controller/USB adapter wich looks like this

[Image: 850094862l0417538.jpg]

And it seems to work except for the analogics.
Pad tested ona PS2 + TV before, worked.
So I wonder if there's some kind of setting related to Lilypad/PCSX2 that can fix that, anything than can help ?
Thanks in advance.

Edit : tested on Yakuza.

Edit : it's ok, it works, I just forgot something;
I've never been able to get rumble to work on my PS3 controller. Does it really work?
(10-09-2009, 08:35 PM)Tetsero Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been able to get rumble to work on my PS3 controller. Does it really work?

First off, I'm assuming you have a DS3 and not just a Six-Axis. The Six-Axis does not support vibration.

If you just use something that activates the DS3, no, it won't. Windows will automatically work with the DS3's input once the DS3 has been activated/connected/made happy, but it needs a driver for DirectInput to know how to make the DS3 vibrate.

If you use my direct connection stuff, vibrate will work fine. Though when you unplug the DS3, the DS3 will vibrate for a second, if it vibrated at all while playing the game. No idea why this is, but it's a pretty minor issue.