..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thx alot!, everything's worckin coool now, but one more problem, i only have the keyboard as a controller,thus i can't use joystecks fonctions, how can i fix it?(i really wanna play god of war!)
any answer would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there ,

iv'e just tried the latest 0.10 and seems to make it crash when i press 2 buttons at same time on my PS2 pad with converter USB.

Any ideas ?
[Image: capture2z.th.png]
helo.. i was using wired keyboard and mouse and it was fine, but now i'm using logitech wireless keyboard (cordless desktop pro 2400), i can't use lilypad anymore.. the mapping display doesn't show any key for me, even thought the keyboard test still can react. is there anything wrong or is it a bug?
You aren't using raw input, are you? As first post says, raw input distinguishes between keyboards, so you'll have to rebind.
I have a weird error with lilypad.

So, i re-install pcsx2, everything works. Hours laters, i reload the emulator, and lilypad still sees my gamepad, but pressing the button doesn't work.

However, using another plugin works.

I didn't change anything, and tried taking off the inis to check.

any idea?
(01-17-2010, 08:19 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't using raw input, are you? As first post says, raw input distinguishes between keyboards, so you'll have to rebind.

i've tried to use all kind of them, windows messaging, direct input, and raw input.. but still i don't see the binding list, it still that empty. well, in the device diagnostic i can see my keyboard and testing it fine... is there any other solution? anyway, Thanks for the reply,
Hi,

I'm using a ps2 dualshock 2 controller with a ps2/ps3 usb converter, the pad works fine
but the problem is the "Force Feedback" area is completely greyed out. There were no drivers required also.

So rumble/vibration is not working for me on pcsx2, but it works flawless if I connect the dualshock 2 to my ps3 ...
I use windows 7 64 bit with latest lilypad.
Anyone can help me out? thanks alot
ok i just got an asus g72 computer and installed everthing but when i go to format my memory cards it wont let me do or move anything. Im just using the keyboard on my laptop to configure it. Do I have to get like a separate keyboard or is their just some box that im not checking off that will get it to work?
Hey people, great work on this plugin ChickenLiver it's amazing how this project is growing .

So, now to the bad part, I own a old Thrustmaster Firestorm Wireless Gamepad which I use to play the majoraty of my PC games. I recently installed PCSX2 . When I was preparing myself to configure the gamepad , it simply doesn't detect any buttons. (It appears on Device Diagnosis)

Any suggestion ?

EDIT: It turns out that the pad was with no batteries :| LOOOL when I saw I that I was like "loool noooob" xDD now it's working 100% . Thanks . Wink
This is pretty cool thanks for making it.
Although, I'm having a problem with walking in FFXII... I'm using this and I set left analog stick to W,A,S,D keys and I can't walk...
I don't know if the problem resides with the plug in or my game or just because my computer apparently isn't fast enough to run the game right.