..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I have two problems, I'm not sure if the first one should be reported here, but you tell me.
So one of my problems is, that sometimes, when playing Star Ocean 3, my controller stops responding. Did it 2 times during 12 hours of gameplay and only since I started using save states (but never happened directly after loading save states, nor after creating them). It's not a serious problem, but still...I wonder why it happens. It could be because of motioninjoy, so I'M not sure this is a problem with Lilypad.
Second:
So I am using a controller, but to surpass the previous problem, I tried setting up a few keyboard commands as well on pad2. The problem is, that they are not working. I tried searching for similar issues, but to no avail.

Okay, details:
Lilypad r2591
Motioninjoy 0.4 (the latest) with a PS3 Dualshock3 controller set to Xbox360 controller emulation, so that force feedback works. (Connected via USB)
Latest beta of PCSX2

ps.:I enabled logging, so I will try to post a log as well sometime soon.

Thanks for your time!
Screens of my settings:
States are not failsafe, they will cause problems when ab(used), so stick to mostly memory card saving. Most of these issues will be hopefully fixed in next release
Unfortunately, not using save states didn't solve this problem, but it seems it only happens in specific cutscenes. I was somehow able to pass the first one on a second try, but this second one presists. I will have to skip the scene.
But thanks for the quick reply anyway.

Meanwhile, I figured out that setting the input mode to raw solves the problem of my keyboard not reacting.
Try saving to a save point, quit PCSX2, start it again, but don't start the game just yet.
Clear all the bindings for Pad 1 and then rebind everything again.

Unless if you're talking about the rumble which sometimes doesn't work, then yes, Lilypad doesn't have full rumble support for XInput.
It may work, but not guaranteed at all times.
(04-12-2010, 05:27 AM)k1net1cs Wrote: [ -> ]Try saving to a save point, quit PCSX2, start it again, but don't start the game just yet.
Clear all the bindings for Pad 1 and then rebind everything again.

Unless if you're talking about the rumble which sometimes doesn't work, then yes, Lilypad doesn't have full rumble support for XInput.
It may work, but not guaranteed at all times.

which game u r playing??
Are you asking about which games that doesn't rumble properly?
yes buddy...some games crashes ingame when rumble occur....crash is random and only occur when rumble occurs ...after pcsx2 crash...rumble will not stop ..rumble continue....to stop this,, gamepad must be detached and then attached again..
No, I don't have any problems with the rumble support.
I was just stating that Lilypad doesn't fully support rumble over XInput.
Curious. I've had keyboard input stop working twice, after long sessions (But Direct Input controller continues to work), but not something I have any plans to look into.

You have your keys bound to pad 2. Are you sure the game you're playing supports a second controller?
Actually, I still don't get why he didn't map L2 & R2.
The 'L-Stick Down' is somehow mapped to DirectInput unlike the rest of the XInput bindings.