..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I had no problems whatsoever with XInput, nor the rumble (in XInput). Well apart from the present issue, but it doesn't work with keyboard either, so I don't think it's because of using XInput.
I forgot to map R2 and L2 again, after clearing all bindings. I found the L-Stick down strange too, but couldn't do anything about it. It always registers it like this. It works too, so I won't complain.
Yeah, it works if I set it to raw input. I mean the keyboard buttons, even if they are on the second pad.
After some testing, I'm not entirely sure if this is Lilypad's fault. It always occurs at a specific point, and I can't advance the dialogue. This might be because this is the Undub version (I own an original copy too, I just hate the english dubs). It might also be some other compatiblity issue with PCSX itself, but I think the game would crash then. Probably.
I'll try it with the original game if I can (put in another 12 hours for this purpose), I'll also try it with another pad plugin, to make sure that this isn't an issue with Lilypad.
(04-12-2010, 11:01 PM)exerron Wrote: [ -> ]I found the L-Stick down strange too, but couldn't do anything about it.

Try to deselect the 'DirectInput' option in 'Game Device APIs'.
Thanks, it's XInput now. Not mch change in functionality though. (Worked before, still works.)
Then it's probably Motioninjoy that's at fault; it's still in beta too. =b
Tbh, I don't use that 'xbox 360 controller emulator' so I wouldn't know what's wrong with it, but I do use the real one and it's working just fine on prolonged use.
Yes well it might be Motioninjoy's fault, but as I said, this problem presists even if I try it with keyboard. At this point I'm not sure which program (or plugin) is the problem...will try to test some more later.
Hi there,

i´m trying to use my Lightgun that acts as a mouse (EMS LCD Topgun II) to use with lilypad 0.10.0. I can´t get the mouse to use in game for any game but i espacially wanted Lightgun games such as:

Time Crisis Zone
Ninja Assault
Virtua Cop - Elite Edition
Police 24 - 7
etc

the games run good with xbox controller, no problems, so far.
Testing mode, key binding etc works perfect, but no use at all ingame. I tried different games no use at all.
Do you have any Idea, or can lead me to the right direction?

My config looks like this
this
Have you tried using the raw input?
(04-20-2010, 06:53 PM)k1net1cs Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using the raw input?

Wow that was fast...

i tried now, same as described. I can map everything but in the end ingame no function for any button. No axis, no button.

Update: oh wait now i can only map the mouse, not the sumulated mouse or another mouse. But still there is no function ingame.
How about turning off binding multiple PS2 controls?
I've never tried mapping a lightgun to PCSX2, so beats me.

And no, it's not fast...you were just lucky to get someone around care enough replying this. =b
Ok sam procedure. No function. But at the moment one the mouse device theres a message that says "DX EP2 Interrupt" i don´t think that is good but i still can map and test

Oh and you have to tray if you got the chance or the willing for a Lightgun, thats much more fun than beating every fps clone...in my opinion epsxe with Time Crisis or 2 project titan works awesome with this gun. Most fun i ever had instead of an real arcade machine.