..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be having an odd problem, everything is working right but for some reason when I go to configure the controls I cannot see the buttons for the right shoulder buttons or for right on the right stick and since it wont let me resize the window I am not really sure what to do here.

[Image: ConfigSettings.jpg]
(09-16-2010, 12:37 AM)Asir Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be having an odd problem, everything is working right but for some reason when I go to configure the controls I cannot see the buttons for the right shoulder buttons or for right on the right stick and since it wont let me resize the window I am not really sure what to do here.

[Image: ConfigSettings.jpg]

Don't supposed you had Windows Blinds or something similar installed and then didn't uninstall it properly? Regardless, your Windows display settings are messed up somehow.
(09-16-2010, 12:58 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]Don't supposed you had Windows Blinds or something similar installed and then didn't uninstall it properly? Regardless, your Windows display settings are messed up somehow.

Still not sure whats causing it but I found a work around. I feel silly for not thinking of it sooner, I just tabbed through in till it went to the buttons I couldn't see so now everything works right.
Some help please, I cant for the life of me get ps2 dualshoc controller to work with LilyPad 0.10.0, I'm using Windows 7 and the controller's are working fine with mame. I am using a ps2/usb adapter. Plz advise... Hope I am asking this question in the correct section, I'm a complete newby... Thanks...
Hello ChickenLiver, good to see you my friend.

I would like to piggyback on the comments made by neelrocker. Particularly this one:

(09-10-2010, 03:44 PM)neelrocker Wrote: [ -> ]I believe racing games handle inputs specificaly depending it comes from a gamepad or a wheel. I mean binding wheel to horizontal analog stick does not give good results (but seems ok for pedals).

I can confirm this to be 100% accurate. Lilypad sees my FFB steering wheel, but I suspect it sees it only as a digital pad. Because when playing Ridge Racer V, upon entering the controller option's menu, the game only displays a standard digital playstation pad(no analog sticks at all). I'm not sure what is causing this, but as far as I can recall, RRV was a game that originally supported the dualshock controller. So for it to not recognize my device as dual shock controller means lilypad is not interpreting it as such.

Futhermore, is there any way you can find a way to add JoGcon support? The JoGcon was a unique controller designed from Namco, that had a force feedback wheel in the middle:

[Image: jogcon.jpg]

It was designed especially with the Ridge Racer games in mind, and RRV uses it beautifully.

ChickenLiver one last thing on a semi-related note....Lilypad's setup menu is overscanned on my desktop when using a desktop resolution of 1280x720. I am restricted to this desktop res because that is the highest res my front projector will display. The LilyPad window stretches vertically too far and as a result the bottom buttons "Apply" and "OK" are inaccessible. ChickenLiver can you please make the window a bit smaller, or perhaps leave it the same size but apply some sort of vertical scroll bar so that those of us with a res of 1280x720 can access the bottom part of the window? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work man Smile
mmm i have a problem, my button configuration aint saving
(09-01-2010, 01:20 AM)revial Wrote: [ -> ]The solution was to use the "Xbox 360 Controller Emulator" option in the MotioninJoy control panel. Then, within the lilypad settings, under "Game Device APIs", only select "XInput (Xbox 360 controllers only)".

Map keys. Make sure "XInput Padx", where x=some integer, is selected under "Add Force Feedback Effect". Rumble works great now.

Hello revial. I am trying to use the "Xbox 360 Controller Emulator" program in PSCX2, but upon trying to test or map a button, it is crashing. Can you tell me how to fix this, or what your settings are?
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got Lilypad to make Ridge Racer V think that it's using a DualShock controller, even with my FFB wheel setup with it!!! This means that I can now play RRV with my wheel and WITH force feedback effects which is awesome!!!

The problem is, when my wheel interprets a rumble effect, it only makes it jolt to the left. I've tried different types of forces and I cannot get it to deliver a rumble that jolts my wheel to right. It's only to the left. It would be awesome if it could jolt my wheel both ways, to make it feel more like true FFB.

Does anyone know what adjustments I should make to accomplish this?
man when i start my pcsx2 and run a file then this screen comes on screen and a weired sound comes and does not play a[Image: 1284967663036039200.jpg]
what shoud i do

i use 3danalyze because my graphics card does not support pixel shader support
Quote:man when i start my pcsx2 and run a file then this screen comes on screen and a weired sound comes and does not play a
what shoud i do

i use 3danalyze because my graphics card does not support pixel shader support

This has nothing to do with Lilypad, make a new thread in general discussion.