..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having trouble getting my MadCatz controller to work on Pcx2. It seems that the game does not recognize it even after I configure the controls. The controoler appears in the details box so I know it recognizes it but nothing is working. Please help.
Hey, Im using my xbox 360 controller and on the left analog stick i only get left right up down. when i do upper life and right corner and bottom right and left corner the character will only walk very slow instead of running. any ideas on what causes this?
Try changing the sensitivity for the directions.
I dont think thats it. i tried changing it and nothing happened. this does it with the other pad plugin too. Im playing on KH2 btw.
hello everyone i am new to this thread...
i am presently playing god of war I in my notebook using pcsx2 0.9.7 version ..
i am using lilypad plugin...
in that during a battle with medusa a arc icon (not the circle icon) has to be pressed(most likely to rotate a left/right analog stick)...
how to do that??
what is the button to be pressed and is it possible to map it via mouse??
please reply me as soon as possible...
hi guys, how can I make the emulator think that the controller is a guitar. I don't have and I don't want one.
Change the Pad type in the General tab from "Daulshock 2" to "Guitar".
(02-22-2011, 02:43 PM)kind2222 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, how can I make the emulator think that the controller is a guitar. I don't have and I don't want one.

it doesn't work either, I suppouse you are referring to the lilypad 0.9.4 plugin, but it doesn't seem to recognise the controller whatsoever!
Uh... no?
Read the title of this thread... it's LilyPad 0.10.0 nowadays and as soon as you set it as guitar and configure the guitar controls you should be fine, would be easier if you had a guitar tho Tongue2
I do have the 0.10.0 plugin, but I cannot seem to find the guitao option anywere, exept for the guitar hero 2 hack, which doesn't seem to change anything at all.