..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DS3 with libusb0 drivers is the only way I know how to. Someone could look into allowing direct connections when libusb0 isn't installed, and see if that works... Basically stopped working on LilyPad, myself.
Ok...how do you get analog sticks to work?

It also would not be a bad thing to explain X,Y and Z axis.......
@ChickenLiver:
Thanks for your input. If I understand that right, it means the Motioninjoy drivers aren't providing LilyPad with the buttonpress pressure info (merely press/not press), and that I need to try the libusb0 drivers. So it's not something LilyPad can fix.

Oh well. I returned the DualShock 3 I borrowed, it'll be a while until I can get my hands on it again. Thanks for the clarification.
Hey,can you put wii remotes too! Smile
Having issue getting this plugin set up to work with a Logitech Dual Action controller.
It appears in the device diagnostics but when I click test device all the values get listed as ?, but, if I click outside the screen then back in I get the values and they change as I hit buttons/move the analog stick. However when i go to bind the keys it will not bind. Any idea how to fix this ?
Nannerz I use a Logitech Dual also. You have the Logitech profiler in the system tray right? (It's not used but I leave it around.) From what I can tell, always use the same USB port for the controller and have it plugged in before running PCSX2. I get weird behaviour sometimes if I connect it afterwards or take it out then put it back in.

If you're running win7 type "device" at the start menu search, then select Device and Printers; the controller should show up there. From the Device and Printers menu, rightclick on the controller and select Game controller settings. Then in the popup which appears click Properties, which brings another popup where you can test pressing buttons. If everything works fine here, run PCSX2 and test the controller again and try binding.
Hello, everybody! I recently started playing Splinter Cell Double Agent using PCSX2 and even set up all the controls exactly like on pc version, except one little thing... movement speed on ps2 is adjusted by the analog stick and it's pressure sensitive. Now is there any way I can bind analog sensitivity to the mouse wheel so that I could adjust movement speed manually with the mouse wheel, as it always was on the pc version? If not, is there any other workaround?

Thanks
You can adjust the sensitivity in lilypad(on the lower right), but I dont think there is anyway to set a quick key for it so you would have to go into the menu all the time to change or set up two sets of keys with different sensitivity.
Thanks for the reply! Is there any chance of possibility of binding buttons to the sensitivity slider in the next version of the plugin?
My ps2 controller is detected in the devices (in lilly pad) and works fine on thedevice test but I cannot get it to work in Kingdom Hearts. I'm not exactly sure what the setting should be for lilly pad, i've tried mutiple settings hoping they would work but i got nothing Sad Kingdom Hearts will load to the main menu so it at least will detect the dual shock controller but the controller wont perform a control. Any clues?