..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I have a question, is there a way to switch from pad 1 to 2 during the game (with a button) or map "mouse +hold any_button" to use analog stick #2?
Thanks for responds.
(05-30-2011, 08:02 PM)Dinnerz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to get vibration working at all, I can't even select the "Add Force Feedback Effect" option, any help?

http://i.imgur.com/VDBOs.jpg

Try the attachment (Twin USB Joystick (PS2 To PC) Vibrar By Ferraresi). Most likely you have a PS1/PS2 to PS3 (USB) converter and that Driver is a PS3 driver. With it both my PS3 Controller and my PS2 through a USB Adapter both work with Force Feedback.

If that doesn't work then you'll need to find the drivers for your adapter from it's creator.
(06-01-2011, 08:51 PM)Daemeous Wrote: [ -> ]Try the attachment (Twin USB Joystick (PS2 To PC) Vibrar By Ferraresi). Most likely you have a PS1/PS2 to PS3 (USB) converter and that Driver is a PS3 driver. With it both my PS3 Controller and my PS2 through a USB Adapter both work with Force Feedback.

If that doesn't work then you'll need to find the drivers for your adapter from it's creator.
Download didn't do anything. The thing is, neither of my controllers have the option, and other one doesn't even have an adapter, it goes straight Controller to PC. Also, I don't have problems with vibration on my PS1 emulator.
(06-01-2011, 09:30 PM)Dinnerz Wrote: [ -> ]Download didn't do anything. The thing is, neither of my controllers have the option, and other one doesn't even have an adapter, it goes straight Controller to PC. Also, I don't have problems with vibration on my PS1 emulator.

You tried restarting since installing them? (I only had to restart the application but that is hardly definitive testing.)

If they aren't Playstation Controllers (Dualshock 1/2/3) you'll need to find the manufacturer (and possibly model) details and try to find the PC Drivers for them (and/or adapaters).

Taking an educated guess here but it seems LilyPad interacts with controllers via Windows's Game Controllers API. This would mean the driver needs to support rumble and since you likely only have the default driver Windows Installed you'll be lacking that.

The PSX Emulator could use a direct hardware hook, drivers for controllers included, support for different "architectures" of force feedback or other options.
(06-01-2011, 11:46 PM)Daemeous Wrote: [ -> ]You tried restarting since installing them? (I only had to restart the application but that is hardly definitive testing.)

If they aren't Playstation Controllers (Dualshock 1/2/3) you'll need to find the manufacturer (and possibly model) details and try to find the PC Drivers for them (and/or adapaters).

Taking an educated guess here but it seems LilyPad interacts with controllers via Windows's Game Controllers API. This would mean the driver needs to support rumble and since you likely only have the default driver Windows Installed you'll be lacking that.

The PSX Emulator could use a direct hardware hook, drivers for controllers included, support for different "architectures" of force feedback or other options.
Restarting did nothing, including the application and the computer.

One is a PS2 controller, the other one isn't, but neither of them have a workable rumble with LilyPad.

Trust me when I say that my knowledge about how these things are very limited, so what driver are you recommending?
(06-02-2011, 12:03 AM)Dinnerz Wrote: [ -> ]Restarting did nothing, including the application and the computer.

One is a PS2 controller, the other one isn't, but neither of them have a workable rumble with LilyPad.

Trust me when I say that my knowledge about how these things are very limited, so what driver are you recommending?

For the PS2 Controller I'll assume that's the one you're using an adapter for, you're gonna need to find out the manufacturer and the model for it, Google is your friend here. If you still have the packaging that'll tell you, if you don't try googling any text you find on it and see if you can get lucky.

The other controller should be much easier to find out using the same method.

Once you've found out what at least one of them is try to find the drivers for it and install them.

If that doesn't work or you can't find them then I'm afraid I'm all out of ideas. I may be more knowledgeable than the average end user but I'm no guru.
(12-13-2008, 06:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome man Smile Yeah we have an issue with nicknames longer than 10 chars and what ticks me off is that most want about 12 chars Tongue
Anyway,can't wait for a new version! Also,I remember you talking about the pad specs needing a rewrite to support other functions,you can always talk about it with the playground team and see what you can pull off together Wink
Oh and about your post: you can copy the coloring from vbulletin,just remove the quotes from the color,like color=blue instead of ='blue'

MY FRIGGIN PS1 CONTROLLER BUTTONS Wont appear on the pad !1!
I set up my dualshock3 with PCSX2 and got all the buttons correct using LilyPad 0.10.0. However LilyPad isn't recognizing the analog sticks when I try to assign them to Pad 1, but everything else (buttons, triggers) are assigned perfectly. Can anyone help?
Hi I'm having trouble getting a usb controller to work on your plugin
Its a generic module called Frisby.
I have tried multiple plugins like ssspsx , Xpad,lillypad 9.0
and megapad,pad xwin00 and finally twin pad.

I have also tried different versions of pcsx2 mainly 9.8 .9.5 and a beta
None where successful

I have been trying to run a game called Gantz it works but the controller does not so i was wondering if you could recommend a plugin that will work with my generic usb ps2 Controller.

Thanks look forward to hearing from you
Hi, I've tried searching the forum for this one, but I can't seem to find the answer, maybe someone here can offer a clue.

I am trying to play the game Marvel Ultimate Alliance II on the PCSX2, version 0.9.8, combined with lilypad. The game works fine, except in co-op mode. Every once in a while, for some reason, the analog sticks seem to stop working. Indeed, all input from the analog stick suddenly gets interpreted as d-pad movement. Meaning, instead of moving a character around with the left analog stick, it suddenly is issuing d-pad commands. This effectively make the game unplayable in co-op mode. I wonder if this is a bug or if there is a config thing that I can change.

Rebooting the game, remapping the controllers or restoring a save state doesn't help so far. It seems saves, whether state or memory card saves, get tainted. So in any give game, the error will always occur at the same point.

Problem: Every once in a while, the left analog stick gets interpreted as being the d-pad
Occurs: Randomly in the game, but always after a 'loading' sequence, occurs only in co-op play, only on player 2

Solution tried (and failed):
Rebooting the game and loading; while a new game started didn't have the problem, at a certain point it would occur again. Loading a saved game that already had the problem occur would still have the problem.
Changing controllers; both the Thrustmaster, Trust and Logitech controllers have the problem occurs. Mapping to keyboard or mouse doesn't hel either.
Configuration; setting to force analog or setting to multitap doesn't seem to help

Setup
Windows 7
8 gb, Intel i5, 3Ghz
Radeon 5850
PSX2 0.9.8
LilyPad 0.10.0